Thread: J Ichika - Kawaii

Junior Member(有D料到)

Red face J Ichika - Kawaii

Person's Name: Ichika

Establishment: 310 Cleveland St

Date of Visit: Feb 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink: Few minutes walk from Surry Hills tram stop

Phone: 0488 888 310

Rates: 280

Size/shape: 6

Nationality or Ethnicity: Japanese

Services Provided: BBBJ, DFK, CIM, any position

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

About: (YMMV)

The girl - Not classified as a pretty one in my books, but she's definitely "kawaii". Reminds me those high school students that I see in those Jap movies. She did say she's in her last year of Uni, but her look stayed in high school.

Main event - We started in the shower together, standard bbbj routine in the shower. Her BBBJ is quite good, she does try to take it in, got to give her extra points for her effort.

We moved to the bed after shower and started with DFK. Really like a high school girl. She then went down for BBBJ, nice experience. Don't know how she managed to learn that when she's only 21. Must have started training young

We had two rounds, with various positions, she's obedient and got very nice smooth pale skin. Long cuddle with DFK after each time. Very much high school GFE.

Overall - She's very nice, definitely tries to please, loves to smile, very nice to be with. Limited English though.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is she skinny or curvy

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    nice review and nice young girl that want to di CIM

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by kimura39 View Post
    Is she skinny or curvy
    Around 165cm 50kg, not a feminine curvy shape, really think of those high school girls with baby fat as I originally posted.