Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: s/v Jade - avoid her, save your money!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Angry s/v Jade - avoid her, save your money!

Hey guys,

only my second punt at 42 gladesville, my first one being with an asian girl and it was exceptional (unfortunately can't recall her name but she had bleach blonde hair and was from taiwan). returned tonight on a busy friday and jade was the only girl free when i rocked up.

she had quite an asian looking face, mentioned shes 3/4 viet and 1/4 spanish. very done up with big lips and surgery all over, not exactly my type but she wasnt the worst looking girl at the same time.

took me to the room for a half hr service with extra charge for bbbj and kissing. showered by myself then got her on to the bed where she disrobed to demonstrate some bolt on DDs, not the best job i've ever seen but she did have an otherwise decent body.

her service was mediocre at best, she was on her phone throughout the session and really disengaged from it all. she went down on me for a few mins for a very average bbbj with seemingly 0 interest in what she was doing . she then let me go down on her. she was shaved and well presented down there which i did enjoy but she seemed hardly interested when i was down on her (i'm definitely not the worst at DATY and even if i was, some enthusiasm would've gone a long way)

after this we went in to missionary and went at it for a few minutes till i blew (lockdowns been rough haha). there was still probably 15 mins left in the session where she just lay on her phone and hardly even acknowledged me. she eventually asked me to get up and shower and by this point i was just keen to get out of there and frankly was really disappointed about the money i just pissed away. left the room after my shower with 5 minutes still left on the clock.

it was a really disappointing experience overall and quite offputting to be honest, ill definitely give 42 glades another crack as my first and only other punt was awesome but i'll probably try and go at a less busy time or try out one of the other girls with better reviews!!

save your money fellas, not worth it in my opinion!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Thanks bro l. How's her English? Did she talk much or was it straight down to business?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any use of a phone during paid time is an absolute no no.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelA2 View Post
    Any use of a phone during paid time is an absolute no no.
    The girls should be told to turn off their phones during sessions. If a customer pays to spend time with a girl then she should give him 100% attention during this time.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Oof, was going to visit next week, dodged that

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    The girls should be told to turn off their phones during sessions. If a customer pays to spend time with a girl then she should give him 100% attention during this time.
    I remember a few years back the girls would be fire for playing with the phone especially Ginza. It the sign of time with no new girls coming in.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The TW girl you were thinking of was probably Vivi if she was tatted up as well

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thank you got the review and saving me a WOT

sorry long time lurker- but i do want to vouch for that this has happened to me on my session. she gave a lackluster bj and pretty much starfished the whole session.

but yes the worst part is her constantly looking at her phone. i do remember me having to pause while pumping her from behind and she asked if she could look at her phone for a sec...

That was a tad annoying and a big turn off moment.

But that being said OP did book for 30mins, perhaps it's even worse? but atleast u saved some money.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by papito View Post
    Doesn’t sound great… but there is also a flipside which is what the fuck are you expecting in a 30 minute session? If you wanna have time to engage with a girl then book longer and get in a second round.

30 minute booking = one nut, if you can’t time the session properly and bust after 10 or 15 then that’s on you. The girl is not expected to make out with you like a horny teenager for the remaining 15 minutes.
    I feel sorry for you if that's your reasoning, it must means that you haven't seen many great service girls.
    Regardless of the time he booked what happened to OP shouldn't be the norm. Girls with great service will serve you at their best regardless of a 30min or 2 hours booking.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ummmmm…no. Playing with a phone is not on and every girl should know this, particularly at a place like 42G.

Save your pity for someone who needs it Thomash, I learned a long time ago to book an hour, treat the girls well and almost always have a great time (for the record I’ve never graced 42 with my patronage). But happy for you that you punt where the girls are apparently robots and give the same cookie cutter service to everyone 24/7.

View them as human for just a second and it’s not hard to see why you might get more out of them if you stay a little longer. 30 minutes = mostly cheaper guys looking for a pump and dump, if you multiply that out over a girls entire shift then of course it’d be a whole lot harder for her to maintain standards when servicing 2 x the amount of customers.

The OP got every service paid for and it wasn’t so off-putting that he still couldn’t get the job done in record time. So what honestly is the girl supposed to do for the last 15 minutes? If you were staying an hour then she’s still serving you so you’d be able to curl up, have a chat and engage with her before going again, leading to a much better experience for both. But in a 30 min session the deed is done, either ask for a massage or acknowledge you’ve short-changed yourself through poor time management. It’s definitely harsh to expect the girl gets no downtime when she’s probably got another hard cock walking through that door in 15 minutes.

Now if she was on her phone before / during round 1, I agree that’s shit and not on. But what you should do then is ask the girl to put her phone down so you can both enjoy yourselves. If she doesn’t then you contact reception, complain and ask for another girl, simples.

In this situation the punter managed the session poorly and offers little insight as to how he tried to rectify it by actually communicating with the girl. If he just lay there while she was on her phone afterwards then she probably thinks she did her job by getting him off and has no idea he even left disappointed.
    Yea I'm with MichaelA2. its just a not very professional. I tend to treat them with respect but I do get my fun out of them- afterall this is what they are paid for.

I'm not sure about OP's experience but for the experience I had, I was literally in her (round1) when she stopped and asked if she could just quickly reply a message on her phone. So if acted accordingly (to you) if I said 'no', wouldn't I not be treating her well as the message could have been urgent??

I'm not saying youre wrong, I just think it is not what a WL should be doing when she's getting paid to be with you and sadly she is on her phone quite frequently as it seems.

Also I understand it could be 'viewed' as a quick pump and dump if OP paid for 30minute, but 30minutes is 30minutes and not 1 pump. If that is so then why shouldn't he be charged for 15minutes/1pump instead.

Maybe OP can only has 1minutes inside, guess it is right for that WL to be on her phone for the next 29minutes then according to you. Though i do agree with you that OP should have been asking her to accompany him once he has finished, 29minutes is a long time of idling in a room of a brothel - but we cant discount the fact that maybe he has trouble talking to people then i guess 29minutes idle it is.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Save your pity for someone who needs it Thomash, I learned a long time ago to book an hour, treat the girls well and almost always have a great time (for the record I’ve never graced 42 with my patronage). But happy for you that you punt where the girls are apparently robots and give the same cookie cutter service to everyone 24/7.

View them as human for just a second and it’s not hard to see why you might get more out of them if you stay a little longer. 30 minutes = mostly cheaper guys looking for a pump and dump, if you multiply that out over a girls entire shift then of course it’d be a whole lot harder for her to maintain standards when servicing 2 x the amount of customers.

The OP got every service paid for and it wasn’t so off-putting that he still couldn’t get the job done in record time. So what honestly is the girl supposed to do for the last 15 minutes? If you were staying an hour then she’s still serving you so you’d be able to curl up, have a chat and engage with her before going again, leading to a much better experience for both. But in a 30 min session the deed is done, either ask for a massage or acknowledge you’ve short-changed yourself through poor time management. It’s definitely harsh to expect the girl gets no downtime when she’s probably got another hard cock walking through that door in 15 minutes.

Now if she was on her phone before / during round 1, I agree that’s shit and not on. But what you should do then is ask the girl to put her phone down so you can both enjoy yourselves. If she doesn’t then you contact reception, complain and ask for another girl, simples.

In this situation the punter managed the session poorly and offers little insight as to how he tried to rectify it by actually communicating with the girl. If he just lay there while she was on her phone afterwards then she probably thinks she did her job by getting him off and has no idea he even left disappointed.
    I normally book one hour or more. And I think I treat all the girls with respect as well.

I wasn't in the room so I'm not sure what happened but it happened to another punter that is literally on this forum. Regardless of the booking time a girl shouldn't be on her phone all the time.
    Now I understand that a girl has up and down, when I saw Jade myself I did not run into this problem. But when issues like these happen it is also up to management to address them and the punters should give honest feedback to the shop as well.

And I have befriended few girls that all told me that they normally prefer a 30 minutes booking over long one most of time. Why? Because they make more money that way.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Had a similar session with her. Waste of money

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

mate i appreciate what you are saying, but i think making some effort to engage with me during the time after i was done would've been nice. she was on her phone THROUGHOUT the session, prior to us getting down and dirty and afterwards as well. probably not managed ideally by myself as i couldve communicated my feelings better but i'm not a particularly confrontational individual and wasn't particularly keen on forcing her to have a chat with me/pretend to be engaged with me for the time when it was obvious she was not at all interested in me.

look im not expecting to be pumping her brains out for the full 30 minutes with no down time for her. but i think its reasonable to expect a girl not to be glued to her phone throughout a session im paying decent premium for. she even got me up to shower with a good bit of time left in the session such that i was out the door within less than 30 minutes total. that including the few minutes she spent on the phone prior to us getting down and the time she just spent lying on the bed after hardly acknowledging my presence

perhaps an hour session would have been different but i dont imagine she would have been any more engaged in the service. save your money imo fellas, seems like there are many other girls willing to provide a much better service!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    This seems like a legitimate AR. If you've had a different experience then do your own AR. I for one appreciate the info.

Senior Member(無間使者) Arnie_Fan_81's Avatar
    I saw her a while back and she didn't seem very interested back then.

I left not long into the session as she was coughing her lungs out, she said covid is "all bullshit and doesn't exist" so take from that what you will.

It killed the mood so I cut my loses and parted and made the shop aware of it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You know punting is back to normal when we see the apologists for crap service rolling out again …..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by quackm2002 View Post
    You know punting is back to normal when we see the apologists for crap service rolling out again …..
    Couldn’t have put it better myself. Playing with one’s phone at any time during paid time is absolutely indefensible, yet we get to see these chumps coming out of the woodwork trying to justify the service provider’s behaviour. There’s always one. You just have to shake your head.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is this the same Jade that's now apparently Portuguese and seems to have started at Marrickville 5G as well?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast