Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New in Kensington

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bonito View Post
    Had a second crack at Ada last week, thought i'd go back after a disappointing first visit. Its true she's on the big side, but many big boob fans would be able to see past the body size, as her giant rack really is a lot of fun.

This time round the spanish was a lot better, she was much more into it and willing. I lay on the table face up, she sat between my legs and lifted my legs up onto her thighs. Greased my pole up and started pounding me with her boobs. This was a lot of fun, but she could tell I was about to bust so pulled me out of her cleavage and beat me off into the palm of her hands. A little disappointing, but overall still a fun experience.

Helen is next - someone posted recently that she's even bigger than Ada in the chest department!
    Yeah man, I want to give Helen a shot, or a few . Apparently she works at Artarmon 84a on Wednesdays too.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPerson126 View Post
    Yeah man, I want to give Helen a shot, or a few . Apparently she works at Artarmon 84a on Wednesdays too.
    Helen has the biggest watermelons around.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hopefully Helen reads this...

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I haven't seen any "Helen" on the roster here lately.

I noticed in one of the reports on their WeChat roster, mention of "Room 6...the Thai shop". There is an abandoned legit Thai place a few doors down, maybe they have taken this over too? I've walked past a few times, but no sign of any action. Does seem strange as usually only 2 girls on every day.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Saw Ada a couple of weeks ago, she was the only person working on a Sunday.

Very quiet, yet polite girl and whilst she is a "bigger build" and I knew that going in, she was nowhere near as bad as I was expecting for looks and body .... thats if you can go past that massive rack lol

That rack is very sensitive though, anytime i tried to gently massage it or move my hands around she stopped me and would like firmly press my hands into her breasts almost to say "dont move them around". Decent session but not great.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123