Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New in Kensington

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

New in Kensington

https://sydney.locanto.com.au/ID_5253120009

though the photos are from somewhere else...

A friend pointed this advert out to me after realising what was on the opposite side.
    Those older here might remember a certain political haunt which used to be across the road (LOL!)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Given all the photos are from the same place could be a new shop from the artarmon owners? If true then a great option for the east

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Don't rush down there to try it out.

138 Anzac Pde is a vacant shop with no sign of any occupancy, let alone fitout. Has been vacant for a couple of years. Sold off at auction back in April.

The pin on the embedded map points to the middle of the golf course quite some distance away

No response on WeChat yet

There is an abandoned Thai massage shop a few doors down, with no sign of recent activity. The Kensington "Dungeon" is only a few minutes walk away at 208.

Ada in the photo gallery looks like a handful. Is she known to anyone?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I went to have a look. Couldn’t find it. The legit one in the vicinity has moved out.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post

138 Anzac Pde is a vacant shop with no sign of any occupancy, let alone fitout. Has been vacant for a couple of years. Sold off at auction back in April.

The pin on the embedded map points to the middle of the golf course quite some distance away

There is an abandoned Thai massage shop a few doors down, with no sign of recent activity. The Kensington "Dungeon" is only a few minutes walk away at 208.

The photo's are from 84a, so you wonder why spend the $$'s on such a fake advert unless they are trying the waters ?

Looking from realcommercial it's a "Freehold Shop with Rear Access, Parking and Two Bedroom Apartment" and my guess is that the massage business would be operating in the 2 bedroom apartment.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I messaged them on Wechat and they advised they are opening on Tuesday
    Screenshot_20211031-092019_WeChat.jpg

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hate dodgy shit!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Cheers Dan, will try to check them out in the next week or two

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by DanThePuntingMan View Post
    I messaged them on Wechat and they advised they are opening on Tuesday
    Screenshot_20211031-092019_WeChat.jpg
    Gee, they'll have a lot to do on Monday.

There is a private lane at the back of the shops, and there is a gate giving access to the upstairs tenancy. There is a letter box on the gate that hasn't been emptied for a long time. A lot of unclaimed mail near the front door of the shop too.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Does anyone know if they opened?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Looks like they have 2 girls on their roster this week.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes Open.
    Roster posted on Wechat.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Being eager for a massage and an adventure I was the first customer to rock up this morning. I was a bit early and spent some time walking around with a busty ML, also arrived early, trying to find the way into the premises. Downstairs is a construction site and one of the workers helpfully pointed us to the back steps to the upstairs apartment.

We introduced ourselves and relaxed a little; felt like part of a married couple come to inspect rental accommodation.. Anyway we both worked it out after the owner arrived and I was blessed as the establishment's first customer.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I went past yesterday afternoon and they had put black plastic over the windows and door. I saw some furniture being moved into the shop section.

Today, there was no signage of any sort, even the street number was hard to see. All the old mail was still on the floor inside the door; if they are open, cleanliness and hygiene don't seem to be high on their priority.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for intel, im hoping its same owners as 84A and former 6s. But why Kensington!?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Probably cheap rent. This area is an absolute retail hole. Very few businesses seem to flourish here, despite the growing population.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Probably cheap rent. This area is an absolute retail hole. Very few businesses seem to flourish here, despite the growing population.
    Seems like places spring up where construction is forecast. The plan to put in lots of apartments around that area. Lots of dust covered punters in dayglow jackets

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I went by yesterday and spent a lovely time with Wendy. Entry is via some stairs out the back, with the rooms upstairs.

Judging by some signage in the rooms, it is run by the Artarmon Remedial Massage group.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman View Post
    I went by yesterday and spent a lovely time with Wendy. Entry is via some stairs out the back, with the rooms upstairs.

Judging by some signage in the rooms, it is run by the Artarmon Remedial Massage group.
    Do they do any decent extras mate? Or is it just a NHJ

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast