Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New in Kensington

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamit View Post
    Seems like places spring up where construction is forecast. The plan to put in lots of apartments around that area. Lots of dust covered punters in dayglow jackets
    They missed a good opportunity when the light rail was being built along that stretch a couple of years back. Although about half the staff seemed to be female traffic controllers. The plans for new apartments probably include that building.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman View Post
    I went by yesterday and spent a lovely time with Wendy. Entry is via some stairs out the back, with the rooms upstairs.

Judging by some signage in the rooms, it is run by the Artarmon Remedial Massage group.
    Checking the pics on WeChat, Wendy looks like she needs a good feed. Is she really that skinny?

I noticed the stairs out the back; not a salubrious entry point.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes, she’s really that skinny (which I liked). Beyond NHJ, I didn’t get a good indication of what extras might be on offer (and was happy to just go with the flow for a first visit).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went today. Wanted to see Camelia, I was toey, settled for Wendy. Went round the back. Where the fuck is this place. Saw some work men downstairs. Where’s the entry. No English. Walked up the stairs. Found it. Met Wendy and into the room. Paid tips up front. Nice pleasant, shy, friendly girl. Waif like with full bush. No massage skills. Vanilla HJ. Blew. Clean up. Got dressed. Outta here. Wendy only does NHJ. You’ll be pleased to know there are shower facilities here. Shop downstairs should be ready in a week.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by papi View Post
    Went today. Wanted to see Camelia, I was toey, settled for Wendy. Went round the back. Where the fuck is this place. Saw some work men downstairs. Where’s the entry. No English. Walked up the stairs. Found it. Met Wendy and into the room. Paid tips up front. Nice pleasant, shy, friendly girl. Waif like with full bush. No massage skills. Vanilla HJ. Blew. Clean up. Got dressed. Outta here. Wendy only does NHJ. You’ll be pleased to know there are shower facilities here. Shop downstairs should be ready in a week.
    She sounds boring man

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Walked past today, and got a peek through the front door. Walls are up for a couple of rooms.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by StartedAgain View Post
    Those photos are dodgy af Ada is the only honest photo look at the backgound to the photos the door frames and walls theyre all wavy bad photo shopping
    So I decided to take one for the team and take a punt on Ada… those photos are definitely photoshopped! Ada looks more like Helen. They are likely the same ML using two different names.

Ada/Helen is a big plus size girl who is a little shy. Whenever I tried to engage in general conversation she would only respond with one word. Part 1 was ok (even without conversation) but Part 2 was a little disappointing to be honest.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamit View Post
    Being eager for a massage and an adventure I was the first customer to rock up this morning. I was a bit early and spent some time walking around with a busty ML, also arrived early, trying to find the way into the premises. Downstairs is a construction site and one of the workers helpfully pointed us to the back steps to the upstairs apartment.

We introduced ourselves and relaxed a little; felt like part of a married couple come to inspect rental accommodation.. Anyway we both worked it out after the owner arrived and I was blessed as the establishment's first customer.

hahaha Sounds quite the adventure. Bet the lads downstairs where having laugh

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any recent intel? Recommendations? FS on the menu? Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by StartedAgain View Post
    Those photos are dodgy af Ada is the only honest photo look at the backgound to the photos the door frames and walls theyre all wavy bad photo shopping
    They taken in their sister shop in Artarmon, and always had dodgy photos

Senior Member(無間使者)
    hows the building work going here and where near finished ?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Went past today, front door was open.

The shopfront window has been covered in a decorative wallpaper. There is some information on the front door, but it is a sliding door, and the information is hidden behind the wall paper when it is open.

There are 3 small cubicles with doors leading off a corridor through to the rear ccourtyard-entrance (and upstairs apartment). There is a small open waiting room behind the wallpaper, with what looked like a bed.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This shop seems to be getting busier. Any recent updates from fellow punters? I noticed the buxom Helen is off the roster for this week.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Checking the pics on WeChat, Wendy looks like she needs a good feed. Is she really that skinny?
    Apparently Wendy worked in 84A Atarmon too where once I met her. She is a student and probably one of the youngest ML there.

Everything about her is long and slender. I have a feeling if you know her better she would learn to play more.

She is one of the few that speaks English well. But she is not a conversationalist.

I wouldn't mind to see her again.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Do any girls do FS?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by northsidelegend View Post
    Do any girls do FS?
    Nah just remedial massage

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by northsidelegend View Post
    Do any girls do FS?
    That's not something that should be discussed in an open forum

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Don't rush down there to try it out.

138 Anzac Pde is a vacant shop with no sign of any occupancy, let alone fitout. Has been vacant for a couple of years. Sold off at auction back in April.

The pin on the embedded map points to the middle of the golf course quite some distance away

No response on WeChat yet

There is an abandoned Thai massage shop a few doors down, with no sign of recent activity. The Kensington "Dungeon" is only a few minutes walk away at 208.

Ada in the photo gallery looks like a handful. Is she known to anyone?
    Yes she certainly is a handful. Went in today looking for Wendy but only Ada was free. Wendy was up in 84a. Had to walk as Ada is a bit on the big side for me. Would be great for those who like em like that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had a second crack at Ada last week, thought i'd go back after a disappointing first visit. Its true she's on the big side, but many big boob fans would be able to see past the body size, as her giant rack really is a lot of fun.

This time round the spanish was a lot better, she was much more into it and willing. I lay on the table face up, she sat between my legs and lifted my legs up onto her thighs. Greased my pole up and started pounding me with her boobs. This was a lot of fun, but she could tell I was about to bust so pulled me out of her cleavage and beat me off into the palm of her hands. A little disappointing, but overall still a fun experience.

Helen is next - someone posted recently that she's even bigger than Ada in the chest department!

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    The sign on the door says it is a WELLNESS CENTRE.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast