Thread: I against wearing a school uniform in brothel but let’s admit she looks cute 🥰

I against wearing a school uniform in brothel but let’s admit she looks cute 🥰

Beautiful Jay is our most petite and one of our most popular ladies. Her small frame is so cute and sexy, it makes her irresistible. Be sure to book early to avoid disappointment, as her dance card fills up quick. Please understand she’s deaf, can not hear nor speak, but can communicate with you on your phone.

"I may be hard of hearing, but don't you just want a woman to shut up and ride you crazy?"

Actually, here in oz we have tunics or plaid like dresses for school uniforms. Jay's just looks like a sailor's suit. I know they are sailor's suits in Japan for school uniforms, which is pretty cute, is it the same in Korea?

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggurat View Post
    Actually, here in oz we have tunics or plaid like dresses for school uniforms. Jay's just looks like a sailor's suit. I know they are sailor's suits in Japan for school uniforms, which is pretty cute, is it the same in Korea?
    No I think it's slightly different style. Ours look more like office look. Also we wear it differently, very tight fit like this girls.

Last edited by Marrickvill_5; 02-11-2021 at 11:18 AM. Reason: changed mind