Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ginza - thai danika

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    A off topic question to the bros that are dating Thai girls. Do they expect you to pay for everything? Are they sending a lot of money home to support all their family members and not just their direct family?

I keep hearing stuff about Thai and Filo girls having a gigantic family and that you're expected to not just support them but their whole family including like cousins twice removed..
    So the Thai girl I've been living with for over 2 years now still waiting for the partner visa 820 has huge bills in Thailand.

From debt due to failed businesses, to a mortgage on her family home in an upmarket gated community, to a condo near the new train line, the parents and kids. This all is close to $8k per month she sends overseas. I did help her during lockdown.

She's not a WL but can make about $3k a week with her beautician business plus her other job.

She's pretty but doesn't have the body or the skills to be a WL.

Thai girls are very hard working, most don't need a man to get by but if you marry one. Be prepared to handover everything and they will control your budget for you. You will get a small weekly allowance not enough to punt

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    So the Thai girl I've been living with for over 2 years now still waiting for the partner visa 820 has huge bills in Thailand.

From debt due to failed businesses, to a mortgage on her family home in an upmarket gated community, to a condo near the new train line, the parents and kids. This all is close to $8k per month she sends overseas. I did help her during lockdown.

She's not a WL but can make about $3k a week with her beautician business plus her other job.

She's pretty but doesn't have the body or the skills to be a WL.

Thai girls are very hard working, most don't need a man to get by but if you marry one. Be prepared to handover everything and they will control your budget for you. You will get a small weekly allowance not enough to punt

Jesus. Yea fuck that.

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Jesus. Yea fuck that.
    Some WLs have said it's the other way around where broke ass dudes ask money from them.

Men can be gold diggers too.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Some WLs have said it's the other way around where broke ass dudes ask money from them.

Men can be gold diggers too.

happens a lot.. they see them coming home with a grand a day (min) tax free, and decide its easier to collect some centrelink and enjoy the hospitality at home

Quote Originally Posted by Rackster View Post
    happens a lot.. they see them coming home with a grand a day (min) tax free, and decide its easier to collect some centrelink and enjoy the hospitality at home
    That would be a dream lifestyle but they don't last long I'm afraid.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    That would be a dream lifestyle but they don't last long I'm afraid.

Sure its the dream lifestyle, but, surely they must be bringing something to the table?

Are the Thai girls just craving a connection to hime when this happens?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haha how did this go from where's danika tooo Thai men are cheaters/Thai women are strong women haha

Quote Originally Posted by Rand8144 View Post
    Haha how did this go from where's danika tooo Thai men are cheaters/Thai women are strong women haha
    Yeah agree, but just for the record, met and know many Thai women that are nothing like this.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rand8144 View Post
    I don't mind. I think that question has been answered within the first few posts... Nobody knows.
    This discussion about Thai women is interesting though. I don't think what bro Riff described there is exclusively a Thai women trait. A lot of East Asian girls tend to do that. To them, settling down together means making a family together, and that means everything becomes "one". All your money is "our money". There's only one family budget, but someone has to completely control it. They simply nominated themselves to do it! 😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I don't mind. I think that question has been answered within the first few posts... Nobody knows.
    This discussion about Thai women is interesting though. I don't think what bro Riff described there is exclusively a Thai women trait. A lot of East Asian girls tend to do that. To them, settling down together means making a family together, and that means everything becomes "one". All your money is "our money". There's only one family budget, but someone has to completely control it. They simply nominated themselves to do it!
    This is true.

I lived with a Chinese girl and the same thing happened. It was even worse because all her married friends didn't work, the husbands were the only bread winners. So she wanted to be like a stay home wife. In return she'd cook, clean the house plus sex on tap. The only job I had was gardening and mowing the lawn.

I don't know how the men do it but all of the husbands had high paying jobs.

She kicked me out when she found out Australian law, she didn't realise I could claim half her property if I contributed and lived with her for 2 years

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12