Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
A off topic question to the bros that are dating Thai girls. Do they expect you to pay for everything? Are they sending a lot of money home to support all their family members and not just their direct family?

I keep hearing stuff about Thai and Filo girls having a gigantic family and that you're expected to not just support them but their whole family including like cousins twice removed..
So the Thai girl I've been living with for over 2 years now still waiting for the partner visa 820 has huge bills in Thailand.

From debt due to failed businesses, to a mortgage on her family home in an upmarket gated community, to a condo near the new train line, the parents and kids. This all is close to $8k per month she sends overseas. I did help her during lockdown.

She's not a WL but can make about $3k a week with her beautician business plus her other job.

She's pretty but doesn't have the body or the skills to be a WL.

Thai girls are very hard working, most don't need a man to get by but if you marry one. Be prepared to handover everything and they will control your budget for you. You will get a small weekly allowance not enough to punt

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk