Thread: Shirly - Great value for money

Junior Member(有D料到)

Shirly - Great value for money

Date of visit: 01/03/2016
    WL : Shirly
    Service: BBBJ, FS

I was free today and decided to visit the 7 cowper. I went to the shop once before. I checked the roster and sent them a message on wechat asking about the review discount. Lina replied quickly and told me Candy at the reception would look after me.

After arriving at the shop, Candy is very friendly. I was shown three girls. I guess they were a their 30s or 40s, at least late 20s. The description in the roster is not very accurate. In my opinion, none of them are at early 20s.
    Since I was not particularly attracted to any girl, I ask Candy to recommend one. She recommend Shirly. It turned out that I was not a bad choice. I paid $70 for half an hour (should be $65, normal price should be $90,but never got the $5 back).

While waiting for Shirly to come back, I took the shower first. From my previous experience, I didn't expect a shower together at this price. But different from other girl, after I walked out of the shower, Shirly dried me with a towel very carefully, just like a lover.

In the bed, she started with lots of kisses. then a short cat-bath and a good long BBBJ, which surprised me. from my limited experience, I know many girls in this shop only do bbbj for extra tips. Her BBBJ skills was pretty good. I could not feel the teeth at all. and personally, it was one of the best BJ I ever experienced. After more than 5 minutes BJ, the little brother was rock-hard. I asked her to sit on top. She is a wild girl. for one moment, I worried that my little brother would break. btw, she moans like she really enjoys the sex. She probably faked it too, but not like those fake ones that you know immediately when you first hear it. That gave me a little self - satisfaction. After a while I got on top and finished in mish.

I took a shower again and still several minutes left. For most girls, it is normally the time for you to pack and leave. but Shirly invited me for a massage. why not? and man, her massage skills are good. it's even better than some massage shops in the city. I used to get some massage when I took a one-hour session. but they were not proper massage, more like touching. But Shirly can provide really strong massage which i always prefer. I got about 10 mins massage. we were probably about 5 or 10 minutes over the time limit. She did not set a timer. The first time, a WL did not set a timer for a session. another plus.

Overall, I am very happy with the session. It is good value for money even at the normal price of $90. you can get a passionate full service plus a good massage. I don't think i can find a second shop in sydney which offer both at $70.

Shop Owner
    Thank you for your review today we have pretty girls
    On special now $80 for 30 minutes full service
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews

Shop Owner
    Thank you for your review