Thread: 200 Stanmore Massage_ STAR with a star service and super star body!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)

200 Stanmore Massage_ STAR with a star service and super star body!

Today, 30/10/2021 what a nice Saturday, after a cup of coffee in the morning the loneliness come up and I would like have some one can hug, kiss and xxx
    So I decide to come back 200 Parramatta Rd Stanmore again to see Ada or Emily but they are off.
    Lucky, STAR is just arrived, at a glance she quite fit and height around 160 cm that will be perfect for me. After remove the mask OMG, her face like an angel, the eyes big and wet like just cry, the nose , lips so pretty ( I cannot describe in ENGLISH ) To me, she is perfect. KISSSSS
    When we in the room she take off her out fit and WOW what a great assets and the body perfect .
    I do not want to do slowly anymore, just want to jump in and kiss her grab her butt and boobs
    After 30 mins spending energy then I need to rest and enjoy her massage skill but my hand always holding her boobs , it is very firm, smooth and fit with my palm

1 hour is not enough for me to stay with her, I wish I am a millionaire to take her home with me!
    I wish I have picture of her to up here for you guy but
    Definitely, I will come there frequently to see STAR and others pretty girls.
    Cheers

P/S : I just got WeChat of the shop so I update for you guy: stanmore200 and mobile No: 0411984066
    Last edited by Chen Yongan; 02-11-2021 at 09:26 PM. Reason: updating more information that people need.