Thread: Sia - girl next door rimmer

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar

Sia - girl next door rimmer

I’m normally more of a rub and tug guy but lately I’ve been feeling the need to go all the way. Contacted Ginza - who’s a good rimmer? Sia. Ok on my way. Get there and got treated to see the whole line up. Fuck there’s some lovelies here. Stick with Sia. $260 exchanged. In the room she gives me a very thorough clean in the shower. Then bbbj and body slide. I’d call her girl next door looking. Not a total hottie but great tits (bolt ons) and younger than 30. She says 25. Nice cat bath on the bed but I’m aware of the time and want to go a couple of rounds. I move to doggy position to signal I’m ready to be rimmed. Ah ok. Some burning antiseptic rubbed up my a hole. Ok. But she goes for a natural no condom or dam rim. Fuck. Sensational. I rub My ass in her face looking in the mirror. I’m gyrating and moaning. She’s fucking me with her tongue. Where in earth does a sweet girl like her learn how to do this shit? Ah, now suck me me please. Amazing bbbj and I cim- nice. Lots of clean up mouthwash etc after but ok. Lay back on bed. Explore her young body. Shaven pussy. Great tits. I rub my cock all over her. Suck again please. Another amazing bbbj. God I never had girlfriends who could do it like this. She says do you want to fuck me? Yes please. On top. Sensational sight. She goes hard then stops a few times. Wow.!ok I want you to fuck me. Missionary, fake moaning, idiotic conversation (so you like my cock? Yes) until I blow. Clean up. Leg massage. Shower. Final touch of her arse. Exit.

ah yes, Sia She is a great punt. Girl next door is a perfect description.