Person's Name : C Jojo

Establishment : Ginza Club

Date of visit :29 October 2021

Weblink: https://www.ginzaclub.com.au/Girls/1988

Phone : 0416 020 278

Rates : $260/h

Services Provided This Session : DFK?, BBBJ, B2B, Catbath, DD (I opted out) & PSE/GFE

Size/shape : Slim, petite D cup

Nationality : China, GuangZhou

English Language : 6/10

Overall experience : 8/10

Recommend? : Yes

Is it only me or anyone else that there is an increase of wanting to punt after the lockdown has ended? I visited Ginza establishment 3 times in the last 2 weeks.

It was a busy day at Ginza yesterday. There were so many guys waiting outside the shop and inside. I made a booking for C Jojo at 10 PM, and I had to wait 20 minutes in the waiting room.
When the waiting time was over, the receptionist told me to enter room 10. This room was right next to the receptionist and across the waiting room. If you are a regular at Ginza, I'm sure you guys are well aware of this room. It is an awkward room, so it makes me feel uncomfortable exiting the room, and you can see 4 to 5 guys stare at you and know that I just left a WL that they will fuck soon after me.

The room smelled like cigarettes, but it was neat, clean and the area near the shower was dry. Jojo was already in the room, and she was wearing a loose dress. You can already see her breast and all. For a C girl in Ginza, she was an attractive woman. Her English is not that great, but she can understand basic English. So for a non-mandarin speaker, speak to her in simple English words.

Jojo, with her limited English skills she initiated the conversation to get things warmed up. It tells me that she is very friendly and hospitable. It was our first time together, and she clearly showed her interest to impress and please me.
Jojo took off her dress, and she got a cute body. Beautiful soft D cup and a well-rounded ass. I can grasp something and a soft bumping feeling if I want to do doggy style to her. She did not shave down there so you could see a small patch of hair, but it did not bother me at all.

At the shower, she began washing my front and back with a very thorough ass cleaning. After that, she gave me a B2B bath, using her soft boobs and pointy tits to clean my back again with soap while doing a smooth and seductive moaning, so it creates a good soothing lusty sensation. I was already rock hard, and she turned me around, put a handful of warm water in her mouth and gave me a "Hot" shower BBBJ. The sensation that I felt was good. Maybe because of all the build-up she did before the BBBJ. Her BBBJ skill was spot on. Jojo has one of the softest lips, I do not feel any teeth, good tongue play, and she can take it all in.

After the shower, we were on the bed, I started kissing her, and her lips were very soft and sweet. No bad breath at all, even though she is a smoker. I wanted to do DFK, but she just sticks her tongue out? it is my mouth, not a DD. :sweat. She told me to lie down and continue giving me a standard catbath after she gave me another B2B slide, but it was dry this time. However, her boobs were very soft when her breast caressed my back. She was about to do DD to me, but I opted no, so she gave me a quick catbath again to make up for it.

Jojo then asked me to flip over, and she did a BBBJ. It was sensational. She did the same technique as she did in the shower, but she added ball-sucking this time. She sucked me good for 15 minutes without showing any signs of fatigue, and it was consistent.

She puts the condom on, and we started on Missionary. Her pussy was not loose, and it felt just right. Jojo was a moaner, she grabbed my ass, and when I went all the way in her, I could feel her hand pushing me to go deeper, and I stopped to catch my breath. She continued to move her hips somewhat, asking me to don't stop. After a good 6 minutes of intense deep fucking I climaxed, and it felt great. It was one of the best orgasms I had with Ginza Girls. She cleaned me up, and we decided to talk again.

With 15 minutes left, she wanted to do a second round. So she gave me a BBBJ to get me hard again, and we did Missionary again. Finally, however, the timer rang, so I had to end the session without a climax and head for a shower.

Overall, I enjoyed the session with C Jojo. She did an excellent build-up, great BBBJ and good sex. I will see her again because there are some potential things that I want to try with her. Maybe after another couple of sessions, she might be a possible 9/10