Reviving this thread again.
Any new adventures from anyone?

I can share some experience IÂ’ve had.

Thai Paula (N5M) - Super friendly and fun to speak with. Anal was good but I didnÂ’t quite find her attractive for some reason.

Jade (Nighshade) - Friendly and great personality but sheÂ’s so plastic even her skin feels like rubber.

Aiko (Nightshade) - Petite Japanese 30+ Japanese chick who apparently charged a stupid $300 extra for anal. I managed to bargain it down to $100. Great anal sex but I mustÂ’ve been unlucky to find a fair bit of brown surprise when I pulled out. Oh well.

“Secret” (N5M) - Tiny little girl. She told me not to tell anyone about this. She had her first anal experience with me where I somehow managed to convince her to try it out for a $50 tip. It only went on for a couple of seconds. I pulled out straight away as she seemed like she was in so much pain that she was crying. I felt incredibly guilty after that and apologised.

Grace (Nighshade) - Emma Stone look-alike. Great person to chat with and super busty. Happily did anal for a $50 tip. She even sucked me off back and forth after pulling out because she was so confident it was that clean. Great time with her.

I think thatÂ’s pretty much it for me so far.