Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pure Massage - Upstairs at 115 Pacific Highway North Sydney, 2060

Senior Member(無間使者)

Pure Massage - Upstairs at 115 Pacific Highway North Sydney, 2060

Been here twice. Both times tipsy. And I’ll write this without paragraphs to re-live my state.

First time was ages ago (within a year) but it was a great session. Went in not too sure what to expect. Got a nice oily massage, got me hard, offered FS, which I agreed to. CBJ and then she rode me till I finished. I didn’t have to do a thing. I forgot the girls name, but she had a nice body and great tits.

Second session, just in the last 2 weeks. I won’t name the girl because it’s not a 100 percent good review. Went in for 30 mins. Expected the same as last time. Girl was decent looking and body was banging. She started off with a massage. And towards the end, asked me if I wanted FS. I agreed and then CBJ followed. She rode me for a bit and then asked me to fuck her in doggy position. It was excellent with the mirrors in the right places but then time ran out. I was hard as a fire hydrant and she needed to leave to sort out any extra time. I figured it wasn’t worth it so I ended the session. I don’t fully blame her but I would happily have go straight into fs without the massage. I don’t know about others but I’m not a machine that cums in 3-5 mins.

Btw, if curious, they have showers. And you can shower before and after. I’ll be back. Both girls had hot bodies and probably in their 30s.

Used to sneak off here during lunch breaks when I worked in North Sydney. Was a great spot for young Thai girls back in 2013-14

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the review, what’s the pricing on extras here?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboymcevoy69 View Post
    Thanks for the review, what’s the pricing on extras here?
    Nude HJ is included in the price.
    FS is usually 50 but I did pay 65 on my most recent visit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    Used to sneak off here during lunch breaks when I worked in North Sydney. Was a great spot for young Thai girls back in 2013-14
    I didn’t think the one’s I saw were too bad. They weren’t super models but they had great bodies.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    what age range are the ladies working here?

I like the sound of thais with great bodies offering FS

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’m probably terrible at guessing. Both the ones I saw were probably just past 30.

Honestly, me guessing the ages is never on point. It was young enough and hot enough to get my engines going.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I always found the ladies very mechanical & businesslike . Probably not the most cost effective way to get off on. better value elsewhere ... clean shop though .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HKHoney888 View Post
    I always found the ladies very mechanical & businesslike . Probably not the most cost effective way to get off on. better value elsewhere ... clean shop though .
    Which place would you recommend that is better value?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Excellent. Another “better value elsewhere” comment with zero details.

Anyway, popped in here during the week. Ended up with who I think was YaYa. Not as attractive as the one I had previously. Body was good, with the tiniest of tummies.

Very mechanical but I was expecting that and it works for me. Quick massage, and then FS was offered. CBJ and then sex. Went through a few positions. Felt great, even with the lube.

I don’t think I even lasted to long. Had a shower before and after.

Quite a handy place to pop by. On the way out, saw another ML who looked like she might be a bit of fun but no name or details.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds like almost all the girls there do FS. I used to go there infrequently approximately 5 years ago, but stopped due to less attractive girls at that time and prices with extras getting high. So opted for WLs at other shops with regular beds, rather than massage tables

Good to hear the selection has improved and FS seems to be on the menu for all. Maybe try it again

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Website looks correct.

Downside with pure massage is showers are outside the room…but it is definitely clean.

And yes, less attractive can sometimes be a great experience because they put more effort into it.

Thanks for the recommendation on 200/1 Katherine. Will have to look it up and see if I’ll pass it anytime soon.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Once upon a time this shop along with 429 Leichhardt we’re charging $70 for 30mins for Pt 1 and 2 inclusive… those were the days!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think the one I used to go to on Harris street was either 60 or 65 for 30 mins of nude massage, b2b and HJ.

Would love to back in time with my current money.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Popped in here again. Different girl and she was tiny. Good set of boobs, probably B cups. Definitely in her 30s but kinda pretty and a small tummy.

Girl was great and I was keen but my dick was not coming to the party. Maybe I’m getting old or maybe the combination of condom and lube was just too much. (Keen on any tips on this as this just makes me anxious something is wrong)

She gave me a CBJ and then finished me off by hand. As she gave me a massage at the end, I could tell that her massage might be decent and also a tease. Will have to come back for her as she seems to be good fun.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sounds like Linda. She is a real sweetheart who always leaves me feeling like she is my GF. Super sweet, tries hard and is tiny and cute….persist as she is well worth it if that was her….

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi bro, do you remember the tiny girl’s name? Love to see her if she is small size. Thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sure. I believe her name was Linda.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Pure Massage - Upstairs at 115 Pacific Highway North Sydney, 2060

Here is a review of Linda I did on another forum...Linda is very special.

Person's Name :Linda

Establishment : Pure Massage

Date of Visit : 27/05/21

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :https://www.puremassage.com.au/ladies

Phone 02) 9922 7575

Hours of Business : 10.00 am - 9.00 pm

Rates : $150 + $50 on top for FS

Size/shape : size 6 - Little pocket Rocket

Nationality or Ethnicity :Thai

Services Provided : BJ, DATY, FS

Value for money/recommend? : yes - OMG yes...

My experience/comments : I had seen Linda a few times under another name at another establishment and we just clicked. She is pretty, tiny and really enthusiastic. First meeting started with a massage that quickly escalated into full service. She is just wonderful and a real sweetheart. The last time I saw her (this review), as soon as we were in the room together (after a quick shower) we threw off our clothes, started to kiss passionately and couldn’t get a dom on quick enough….I started in mish but was so turned on, I had to stop as otherwise round one was going to come to a quick end. I opted for some tender DATY which escalated into vigorous DATY and hands all over each other and then 69. After her orgasm, she turned and said “we fuck now” and from there it was multi position bang on the table. I loved watching her in Doggy….Getting excited reflecting on this. I will remain her regular as she is such a sweetheart and really makes me feel like a BF when I'm with her…Be kind and respectful and you will be rewarded….

Senior Member(無間使者)
    And she works on Mondays, Saturdays and Sunday, I think.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast