My immediate thoughts after this session was "How has no one written an AR on this girl?" because she's that good. Maybe it's because no one wants to share her because of how good she is.

Haku is a J girl from Tokyo. She has a very smiley demeanor, she always checks if you're okay and she makes you feel very welcome into her room. She has this youthful energy that just shines. For all those who grew up watching anime and wishing you had a Japanese girlfriend, Or maybe you just really enjoyed the videos of the innocent JAV actresses making their debuts; yeah Haku is the one to live out your fantasies.

Looks and body
Haku said she's 19 and she certainly looks like it. Her body and the softness of her skin definitely lead me to think she's telling the truth. She is more on the cute side but she does have a youthful maturity.
Her best asset is definitely her smile and eyes. So youthful, cheerful and inviting.

Her voice reminds me of Choi Yena, a little husky but very cute.

In terms of face, the photos on the 479 websites are quite accurate, though I actually think the touched-up photos in the maid outfit are a bit more accurate than the selfie.
I know someone else had used this comparison already, but if Lisa from Blackpink was Japanese, she would have a really good resemblance to Haku.

She has a slim build with some smaller b cup breasts and she is not shaved down there. Though she's not toned or fit, she does have a tightness to her body.

Session and skills
As I entered, Haku greeted me with open arms and open lips. She was wearing a faux maid outfit and she was very friendly and energetic in her introduction.
I already knew it was going to be a good session

She has decent enough English to not use a translator but does use a lot of common Japanese phrases.
Haku's DFK is very JAV inspired with a lot of tongue and tongue-sucking. Some people don't like this but I love it.

Standard shower continuing the tongue war and a short shower bbbj.

I've been punting for at least 10 years, and honestly the sight of her looking up has to be in the hall of fame of my punting memories.

Onto the bed and again a very tongue driven catbath.

Her BBBJ has two modes, pretty much a suction mode that uses a lot of tongue, and a Deepthroat mode that feels good but loses a lot of the suction. Regardless, it was hard trying to keep myself from cumming.

She really gets into fucking and she was quite accommodating with the different positions. She's quite vocal in both English and Japanese without being overtly JAV/FOAM-ing. It's a huge ego boost having such a pretty young thing under you enjoying being fucked. Of course, to fuck her hard you need to ease her into it.

After cumming into the condom, she cleaned me up and just did not want to stop making out. She only stopped to say "round 2?"

How could I say no?

Overall
When the roster description says "PERFECT JAPANESE GIRLFRIEND FOR YOUR INDULGENCE, SHE WILL SPOIL YOU BEYOND YOUR WILDEST DREAMS AND TAKE YOU ON A WILD SEXYJOURNEY." you often take it with a grain of salt but still expect a good time. But that is exactly what I experienced. Indulgence and being spoiled for the hour I had her.

Throughout the session, she gave me her full attention, asked follow up questions, asked what I liked and did that all with the biggest smile on her face.

However, honestly, Haku's combination of demeanor looks, and skills, she's my favourite punt this year. Definitely top 10 punt of all time, maybe even top 3. I left extremely satisfied and dare I say, I would definitely return.