Management told me she was inexperienced but in fact she has been in the industry for some time and now well how to please!

Rena is short but very pretty. I found her face very cute and attractive. Her boobs are beautiful and natural. She isn't slim nor curvy. I would say average but all in good proportions!

Booked 30min. She joined me in the room and while she was preparing the bed, I started taking my shower to not waste time. She joined me shortly after. Washed me a bit more and gave me a quick but lovely BJ in the shower with good eyes contact.

Out of the shower we started kissing on the bed. It was DFK but not with a lot of tongue. It felt more like a romantic kiss which I enjoyed. She then sucked my tits and asked if I liked it, I said yes. Finally she reached my dick for a BBBJ. Her technique is very good and she was able to take me quite deep. She really suck you if you see what I mean. She asked if I wanted CiM or sex and it was so good that I asked her to continue what she was doing.

So after 10 more min or so I finally came.

I then learned that she used to work in many countries which explain her good English level. I had a really great time with her. She is a smart girl who knows what she is doing.