Thread: Small/Short Roster since re-opening?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Question Small/Short Roster since re-opening?

Anyone noticed the roster has less girls than before since shops have been re-opened? At least for n5m & 42g.

Anyone notices the same for other shops? I wonder why

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Plenty of reasons. Borders are still closed so no new talent. Some may have decided to exit the industry. Some might have regulars from doing privates and make more money than working in shops. Shops could be testing the waters as demand might not be high enough for more staff. People working from home with partners can't get to shops.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It's normal, the manger who use to run the recruitment have gone so the list is small and the girls they have now is just the left over.
    But since he move to ginza club ,the list from there have increased especially the western girls too

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lot of WL'' and ML's are stuck overseas, in QLD, VIC hence we have less people on roster. Wait for borders to open, borders are open and it is only matter of time before we have some fresh gal's pouring into NSW

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My local Thai restaurant has decided not to open Sundays for the time being, stating a shortage of staff as the reason. I can imagine Shops having the same issue.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ssfc View Post
    Plenty of reasons. Borders are still closed so no new talent. Some may have decided to exit the industry. Some might have regulars from doing privates and make more money than working in shops. Shops could be testing the waters as demand might not be high enough for more staff. People working from home with partners can't get to shops.
    Hahahha
    The office, it turns out, hides so much of the punting!
    E.G.
    - Worked late
    - Worked early
    - Showered after a run/workout
    - Meeting a client
    - Need to grab something quickly from Pitt St Mall
    - Will be in Melbs for a conference
    - Need to go see my accountant

Just tell the 'partner' you need to see a young azn chick who treats you like a king instead of nagging you into an early grave!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    short supply everywhere, - was out with a couple of girls the other day and they said that apart from some going home to look after their families, and not a lot coming in, some were scared of covid - the government scare tactics work real well on asians, they do as they are told by the government..... but many had been doing massage and had 'gotten lazy at the easy money'.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    One of my regulars, now back working, said her boss has asked her to work 6 shifts. He can't get staff.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rackster View Post
    short supply everywhere, - was out with a couple of girls the other day and they said that apart from some going home to look after their families, and not a lot coming in, some were scared of covid - the government scare tactics work real well on asians, they do as they are told by the government..... but many had been doing massage and had 'gotten lazy at the easy money'.
    Pretty said aye. The planned fear has grown way out of control among the people

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Seems a number of girls are complaining that they are not earning enough per shift/day due to the lack of customers overall.

The way the economy is going, we might end up with a great oversupply of workers and still lack of customers (punters) with enough $$'s to spread around.

We are certainly heading into some interesting times....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lot of shops from CBD are going go bust, we will have less foot traffic in CBD then ever going forward. Most of the WL and ML will move towards suburb shops, I went to my regular shop last week and they only had 2 girls, they used to have atleast 10-15 girls in line up, same in other shops too.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Good point

Quote Originally Posted by Carissawhore View Post
    Lot of shops from CBD are going go bust, we will have less foot traffic in CBD then ever going forward. Most of the WL and ML will move towards suburb shops, I went to my regular shop last week and they only had 2 girls, they used to have atleast 10-15 girls in line up, same in other shops too.
    Suburbs have been doing well for awhile.
    Lots of cashed up semi-retired boomers.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If shops demand that their girls make extra effort to provide a great experience with high levels of service they will thrive.
    I dont mean just doing "extras".
    Its a combination of the booking process, friendly greetings, general pleasantness, smiling girls and of course a service level in line with what we pay for.
    If shops deliver this then theyll have strong referral business and repeat business.
    If shops take customers for granted we move on.
    No loyalty anymore unless you earn it.