Thread: Quitting punting after lockdown

Senior Member(無間使者)

Quitting punting after lockdown

Brothers, I think the latest lockdown might have killed the addiction for me. I had 3 punts after lockdown ended but all of them had me asking myself ‘why am I here doing this’. It was nice, the MLs were pretty but ever since then I’ve just lost the urge completely like it doesn’t do it for me anymore. I’ve gone about 9 days without the bug coming to bite me and it looks like I’m not getting hungry anytime soon. Any brothers experienced the same?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It happens to most of us on time to time, either you are under lot of pressure or lost the mojo after a while since it is not exciting anymore. I have heard WL leaving industry cause they loose excitement and pleasure in sex. Give it some time and you will be back with big bang.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Or find something else to bring you joy

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Also probably the lack of new talent. Part of the excitement of punting is trying new girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The lack of new talent is definitely an issue. I have been over a week without a punt. No new MLs so I’m really getting bored and over it

Quote Originally Posted by Warrabong View Post
    The lack of new talent is definitely an issue. I have been over a week without a punt. No new MLs so I’m really getting bored and over it
    You have already seen most of the MLs in your area ??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’m in a similar boat. I’ve had 2 punts post lockdown and they were fine, fun even, but I’m not getting an intense itch to go back.

For me I think my new road is doing more infrequent visits to reputable privates. I’ve found I get more joy there these days.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Potluck2.0 View Post
    Brothers, I think the latest lockdown might have killed the addiction for me. I had 3 punts after lockdown ended but all of them had me asking myself ‘why am I here doing this’. It was nice, the MLs were pretty but ever since then I’ve just lost the urge completely like it doesn’t do it for me anymore. I’ve gone about 9 days without the bug coming to bite me and it looks like I’m not getting hungry anytime soon. Any brothers experienced the same?
    Same with me.
    I had have 4 punts after the lockdown (Lulu, Lala, Jin, and Ruby).
    They were all great sessions but it just doesn't feel the same as before.

I am not contemplating giving up but I will try and slow down a little.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Also probably the lack of new talent. Part of the excitement of punting is trying new girls.
    I was about to say this too, and I also feel similar to you. Until the borders reopen theres no new talent and also no competition amongst the girls means they can give less service and charge higher

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Time to go back to the art of picking up girls. It is always an aphrodisiac of chatting a up a new single girl or someone's ex or partner.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You said ML, right?
    In 4 months a lot of us perfected the art of WFH (no prizes for what W stands for).
    You gotta go FS mate!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    I was about to say this too, and I also feel similar to you. Until the borders reopen theres no new talent and also no competition amongst the girls means they can give less service and charge higher
    But your argument assumes unchanged demand from punters. Waning demand is the reason for this thread. Am I missing something?
    Competition is always fierce, especially in massage.
    Lazy girls do not survive.
    These girls keep score, trust me, they can be really competitive.
    They know who is getting booked more etc.
    I know because I have friends in the industry.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I normally punt 1 or twice monthly. haven’t been any places since October. If I do resume, will be very limited for it, kind of semi-quitting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by northsidelegend View Post
    You said ML, right?
    In 4 months a lot of us perfected the art of WFH (no prizes for what W stands for).
    You gotta go FS mate!
    MLs but 2 out of the 3 punts I was doing FS, one even gave me bbbj and let me daty. They were girls I’d seen before. I went to a lot of shops to look for fresh meat and walked out cos the talent is so poor now. But I got me thinking that it wasn’t only a talent issue, as other brothers have said it’s the same old same old routine even with a new girl and the lockdown has given me some perspective. I’ll give it a rest and see what happens but I think I was on the way out even before this current lockdown and the lockdown sorta pushed me over the edge in changing my thinking towards punting.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Potluck2.0 View Post
    MLs but 2 out of the 3 punts I was doing FS, one even gave me bbbj and let me daty. They were girls I’d seen before. I went to a lot of shops to look for fresh meat and walked out cos the talent is so poor now. But I got me thinking that it wasn’t only a talent issue, as other brothers have said it’s the same old same old routine even with a new girl and the lockdown has given me some perspective. I’ll give it a rest and see what happens but I think I was on the way out even before this current lockdown and the lockdown sorta pushed me over the edge in changing my thinking towards punting.
    I hear ya.
    A lot of dudes are really into punting and it is a lifestyle for them.
    When it is a lifestyle, you don't question what you are doing, you just roll with it.
    I have been a punter for 18 years and I found, if you have something else in your life that is important, it is a good idea to focus on that.
    Trust me, the shops will still be there when you are more ripped, richer, more travelled, better read and more connected.
    peace!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I suppose when you don't get the rush sitting on the intro couch, time to have a break....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Has anyone seen beautiful Miss Ruby since lockdown?

I think she was at 7 Lotus on Fridays