A big thanks to all the members that provided positive and negative comments including the responses from the doubting Thomas' - I've asked for advice and therefor willing to take the good with the bad. Having said that I've taken your suggestions onboard and will now press forward and take the necessary actions to see how this plays out (fingers crossed).

For closure and to answer some of your questions or concerns:

On Forums - If a free lunch is on offer who am I to say no.....if push comes to shove even a happy meal will do me fine.
I'm new to this site so I'm yet to learn about what makes this forum popular and the go to place for adult discussions. Suffice to say from the various posts I've read flaming is rampant and flame-wars can start at the blink of an eye. I'm cool with whatever is dished out and I'm cool with being thrown into the troll-gay basket (even though I'm neither). The adult politics and debates discussed here are no different from the local or international politics that play out on our TV screens each day, so what's new? At least with the former you typically get a happy ending. Discrimination is all around us anywhere and everywhere. Whether your're gay, bi, non-binary, black, yellow, red, rich, overweight, poor, educated, religious, illiterate, a WL, a ML, a sex worker etc discrimination will always exist in some way, shape or form. We just need to grow a thick skin, press on and focus on our personal goals and agendas.

On Relationships - I think everyone will agree that clandestine punting, discreet sexual activities, forming secret relationships with WL's, ML's, mamasan's, papasan's is not your typical everyday issue that is openly discussed in magazines like Cosmopolitan, Cleo, Women's Day, breakfast TV and radio shows etc. It's not something you openly discuss with your friends, relatives, boss, or work colleagues. IMO the only place to get real, solid, factual and sound advice is in Adult forums like this one - and this is the main reason why I'm here. Everyone has a story to tell, experience, a biased or unbiased opinion and that is a good thing. We simply need to filter out the bad bits and take the good bits.

Falling in Love with a Worker - I agree that falling in love with a WL, a ML, a Lady Boy, an erotic masseuse can be difficult especially given the type of work they engage in, and this has to play on your mind ie unless you've been lobotomised. I'm hoping that that by dating mamasans, papasans, owners of premises etc the associated risks will be different or lessened. Time will tell.

Getting your Rocks off - It's quite easy to bust a nut when the need arises. You don't need to go overseas to get action, the action is right here in our doorstep or your palm or your hand.
I frequent massage parlours, brothels to release tension and I've gone clubbing with lady boys but they have a reputation for becoming quite bitchy even more than women. I do find that asian gay men are more sensitive to open relationships than caucasian men but that's just me.

Thanks for reading and commenting.....its appreciated.