Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
I thought I’d be polite and provide an update on the Dating a Papasan question posed earlier.

Considering all comments and suggestions by the well versed members I took a casual but direct approach.

I called the shop and booked to see one of the girls. I made sure I arrived early to allow ample time to strike a conversation with the papasan.

We got talking and openly exchanged information about our lives and the more the conversation continued the deeper the attraction became.
Long story short he’s a university student and works at the brothel to make ends meet. He’s in a casual FWB relationship with one of the lecturer's. This relationship of convenience comes with various academic and sugar daddy benefits so he feels obligated to continue with the relationship even though he’s not 100% into the sugar daddy.

He’s struggling to come to grips with his situation mainly due to his strict upbringing, cultural norms and taboos. His parents back in China would not approve of the relationship so he hides it by telling them he’s dating Chinese girls in Australia and posts photos of himself with some of the WL’s from the shop. His life is quite complicated and at times I felt for the guy.

I suggested when he’s free, not studying for exams, and not working at the brothel we could have a chat over coffee. He liked the idea and said he would need to figure out the timing and logistics as his sugar daddy is very possessive, tracks his every movement, is overly suspicious, and is the jealous and overbearing type. He said the sugar daddy will frequently facetime him (rather than text him) so he can verify his whereabouts and where he is supposed to be. So as not to complicate his life any further I gave him my phone number and told him if things didn’t work out between him and the sugar daddy, or if he ever needed a shoulder to cry on and a warm bed to sleep on he could hit me up.

Even though this didn’t pan out the way I envisaged I left the door open for him. Not wanting to be the 3rd wheel on this relationship I'll pull away and give the papasan space to work out his problems and his relationship with the sugar daddy. Perhaps the punting gods have been kind to me and I have dodged a bullet.

Thanks for reading and happy punting.
Thanks for the update. Yea a lot of university lecturers are dirty old men lol.