Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Something ive never experienced before

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Has anyone else experienced something similar?

Hi brothers been awhile, but i finally came back.

Never happened before so i thought i would ask if anyone else had experienced something similar

So i booked what i believe is a popular girl from a popular shop. I arrive on time, pay and went to the room.
    When i walked in i could see she was trying get in a quick snack/meal
    Im thinking poor thing shes so busy she hasnt gotten a chance to eat so i ask her
    Does it taste good?
    She repied no
    I told her take your time no rush
    She was so skinny i thought she could use the food ��

She stops eating after a minute and we went to shower, i didnt mind if she finished her food first i was happy to just spend 10 minutes talking to her (first time seeing her)
    Anyways im rambling here....
    So fast forward to thd catbath im laying on my stomach enjoying to catbath. And she licking and kissing my butt then randomly she bites my ass like hard bite so much so that out if reflex my cheeks tense up, i turn and ask youre that hungry? You could of finished your food. I turn to look at her and she just has this huge smile o n her face staring right at me.... she releases her bite i put my head down on the pillow and afew seconds later she bites my butt again, like hard enough to leave a mark not hard enough to draw blood. I turn to look at her and shes giggling, i tell her hey that hurts and let go.....
    Im assuming my ass looks like some tasty ham.

Brothers have you ever experienced anything like this where a girl randomly sinks her teeth into one of your ass cheeks?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Last time something like that happened to me it was a prelude to me spanking her, then throwing her on the bed with some forced play. She led it all.
    Unfortunately that wasn't in Sydney, and when I went back the following week for more she had moved on

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not that exactly, but i guess similar.

This ml ive seen for a few sessions and weve chatted up quite a bit.

As i was holding her close during the extras, she decided to kiss and suck on my skin. Left a kiss mark.

Now, i know how this could be very bad if youre in a relationship.
    But weve already established that i am single.
    And i hope she took that into account when she decided to do that.

As most punters would have probably lost their minds on thinking up ezcuses for that kiss mark.

But imo, if they start being a little rough, i think i can take it as a sign to be a bit rougher during the session.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by tawer5ag View Post
    Not that exactly, but i guess similar.

This ml ive seen for a few sessions and weve chatted up quite a bit.

As i was holding her close during the extras, she decided to kiss and suck on my skin. Left a kiss mark.

Now, i know how this could be very bad if youre in a relationship.
    But weve already established that i am single.
    And i hope she took that into account when she decided to do that.

As most punters would have probably lost their minds on thinking up ezcuses for that kiss mark.

But imo, if they start being a little rough, i think i can take it as a sign to be a bit rougher during the session.
    EXACT same thing happened to me, a few years ago. She was kissing up on my neck and chest and then.left a MASSIVE hickey just below a t-shirt collar line. She knew I was separated, I suspected she wanted to see of I was lying or not. I loved It, reminded me of being a teenager again.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by StartedAgain View Post
    Hi brothers been awhile, but i finally came back.

Never happened before so i thought i would ask if anyone else had experienced something similar

So i booked what i believe is a popular girl from a popular shop. I arrive on time, pay and went to the room.
    When i walked in i could see she was trying get in a quick snack/meal
    Im thinking poor thing shes so busy she hasnt gotten a chance to eat so i ask her
    Does it taste good?
    She repied no
    I told her take your time no rush
    She was so skinny i thought she could use the food ��

She stops eating after a minute and we went to shower, i didnt mind if she finished her food first i was happy to just spend 10 minutes talking to her (first time seeing her)
    Anyways im rambling here....
    So fast forward to thd catbath im laying on my stomach enjoying to catbath. And she licking and kissing my butt then randomly she bites my ass like hard bite so much so that out if reflex my cheeks tense up, i turn and ask youre that hungry? You could of finished your food. I turn as look at her and she just has this huge smile o n her face staring right at me.... she releases her bite i put my head down on the pillow and afew seconds later she bites my again, like hard enough to leave a mark not hard enough to draw blood. I turn to look at her and shes giggling, i tell her hey that hurts and let go.....
    Im assuming my ass looks like some tasty ham.

Brothers have you ever experienced anything like this where a girl randomly sinks her teeth into one of your ass cheeks?
    Sorry but I'm laughing hard at imagining turning around to see her with her teeth still firmly embedded in your rump. I love it, sounds like the girl could be a lot of fun.

She clearly never watched Yo Gabba Gabba!
    https://youtu.be/jkL59w3JUVc

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Maybe she is a Madagascar fan...

https://youtu.be/ho2cPyoLCIQ

A WL bit me on the hand once after sex. She bit quite hard, didnít break the skin but left her teeth marks on my hand for a while. Apart from that it was a good session, wild girl.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Had my cock bitten during multiple times during a session in Hong Kong a few years ago, can't really blame the girl though, she was blowing me and my mate was banging her girlfriend at the end of the bed, he decided to stick his finger up my girls arse because it was right in his face. Every time he did it she bit down on my cock, which he thought was fucking hilarious, until I told him "do that 1 more fucking time and I'm going to pin you down and let the girls take turns at shoving whatever they can find up your arse"
    He stopped.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Haha i was thinking she wanted to leave an impression on me, she does seem like the naughty type maybe she wanted it a little rough like someone suggested. Maybe she wants me to remember her ... definitely worked. Tempted to go see her again haha
    so no one copt an ass bite in the past, some hickies and a hand bite.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    EXACT same thing happened to me, a few years ago. She was kissing up on my neck and chest and then.left a MASSIVE hickey just below a t-shirt collar line. She knew I was separated, I suspected she wanted to see of I was lying or not. I loved It, reminded me of being a teenager again.
    Yeah, it was a nice touch.

Only after i realized that if she did that to a non-single guy, they really wouldve been fucked .

But for a single guy, its a nice touch. Adds a little spice to the session, specially since shes the only one who did it to me

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Similar experiences where each session she was trying to leave a new mark on the body, was kind of sexy...

Had another WL (she's recently retired) that use to get that excited that she would squeeze and pinch as hard as she could anywhere she could grab.

Remember having some bruises that took a few days to go away,..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Have had the ass biting before but the WL asked me first 'can i bite you're butt?'

Have also had the cock biting, was in aus but WL said she was from HK strangely enough as well.
    She only did it a ew times, but can't say i really enjoyed that.. kinda scary....

I laughed... and thanks
    sex

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Only once I had a girl tell me she wanted to bite my butt, it was a ml and i said "sure.. I guess..." but then she didn't go through with it.

but flesh biting is so satisfying. my bf calls me i have rabies
    sex

99 Premium Member (特級會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I know who this girl is. She's a biter alright. Even uses a bit of teeth during BBBJ.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    An ex mamasan from Chatswood would bite so hard, it really fucking hurt.
    then after sex she would turn into a drama queen and just want to argue.

Maybe because I finish before her.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Which shop is it?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by celine0202 View Post
    but flesh biting is so satisfying. my bf calls me i have rabies
    Yeah there can be satisfaction in a little nom on some meaty flesh every so often.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had a session with a slutty thai wl who would like to bite and suck my finger. Started foreplaying by rubbing her clit and just as I slipped my fella in I put that finger in her mouth for her to taste her self, as I was pumping away I was slowly pulling my finger out where just the tip with the nail was in her mouth when she got off and bit down hard not realising ...... It felt like having a car door slam on it and it was fucking agony. Sat on the edge of the bed cradling it rocking back and forth in pain whilst she was laughing and apologising

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast