Thread: Alas TP 64 - it was good while it lasted

Senior Member(無間使者)

Alas TP 64 - it was good while it lasted

Now brothers I am a long term visitor to TP Since it opened because I have had great girls their over the years. And for $150 p/h it’s near home and I can pick the good(and by that I mean bad 😉 ) girls.
    that was PSE GFE , BBBJ , DFK nearly every time . And some are quite good looking.
    It’s a mix though as with all the $150 suburban shops it’s mainly MILF action. but I’m in my 50s so glass houses you know

However this new pricing model is just not worth it given the quality of girls and service.

I’ve visited twice since Sydney opened up hoping that since Sophie is there I might get a taste of the way it was , but that hasn’t happened. Looks like they are enforcing the tiered pricing model on the web page - it’s just not in sync with the WL that are available here

The equivalent shops (Willoughby, Artarmon Chatswood ) areas are all still on the 150 for everything model and I recently had a couple of great punts over there, think I’ll just have to do more of that

Even locally I notice that 23 Caringbah has changed back to 150 for everything model so might try that out too

- Sorry TP64 I’m moving on

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Looks like this is a trend for the shops around the area.

Some girls in Blakehurst 645 are even Diamond Services only It's like why don't I go to Marrickville instead?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah and there is big gap in quality between the local shops and places like Marrickville.

I guess they are getting some people like us just testing it out under the new model but we will end up going elsewhere so that will drop off
    and may also be getting those with money that just want convenience and perhaps don’t know where else to go.

Be interesting to see if they come around but I’m not spending my hard earned to get an average punt just for convenience.
    Especially when I can spend $10 on petrol or a train ride, get a great punt and come out in front 👍

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There was a thread about this a year ago where we discussed this, def agree, the increased cost for diamond isn't worth it for the quality of the girls service. Much rather spend the extra at a Ginza or a 42g

I did think they would lower the price but I guess people are still paying it. Gotta vote with your wallet

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is this the diamond vs silver vs ordinary bollocks?

Complete rort. Went to Fantasy 35. 'No girls available for silver', had to do diamond... blah, blah. I argued a little and he pulled the 'My English not good' bullshit, so i gave up and went for a 45 min session instead of the hour i was hoping for. Very average, no real difference, and let me add, pics vs reality on the website was also a joke.

Never going back. Personally, an hour with an ML who might also do extra extras is a much better experience for the same dough.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A girl there told me not to pay the extra because half the time they don't even tell the girls what rate the customer paid.

If anything it would probably be better to just pay the girl the extra in the room.

Starfishes will be starfishes no matter what you pay

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DayMan69 View Post
    Is this the diamond vs silver vs ordinary bollocks?

Complete rort. Went to Fantasy 35. 'No girls available for silver', had to do diamond... blah, blah. I argued a little and he pulled the 'My English not good' bullshit, so i gave up and went for a 45 min session instead of the hour i was hoping for. Very average, no real difference, and let me add, pics vs reality on the website was also a joke.

Never going back. Personally, an hour with an ML who might also do extra extras is a much better experience for the same dough.
    Yep it’s the tiered priced structure bollocks alright. it doesn’t seem legit to me in most places and I just end up not being able to tell what kind of service your gonna get. that’s hit and miss at the best of times and this just makes it even more confusing.

It’s obviously just there to upsell us once in the door.

I’ve been avoiding the places offering this price model in general and have no reason to change my mind on that. The best places for service and truth seem to be the ones with 1 price for everything. Then it’s just a matter of finding the right WL for you. Still hard to do but at least there’s less bullshit

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by carmen farquis View Post
    A girl there told me not to pay the extra because half the time they don't even tell the girls what rate the customer paid.

If anything it would probably be better to just pay the girl the extra in the room.

Starfishes will be starfishes no matter what you pay
    Yep I heard something similar - I would think it would be pretty hard to enforce what kind of service a girl would offer behind closed doors. Anyway there’s plenty of choice out there so there loss really