Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 18y old australian nepalese, legend

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

18y old australian nepalese, legend

Today, I saw that the owner of the NPBM post an 18-year-old girl Rose. The photos were pretty good, so I made an appointment immediately. After arriving at the place, boss told meshe is the first day to go to work, so if the service is not good, please bear with her. At first, I thought this was just a saying, but after experiencing it in the end, it was really awesome. It was definitely a new bee that just went to the industry.

The girl’s profile is 18, and she is a Nepalese born in Australia, so the communication is fine and very good. And because they were born here, they are particularly open minded. The half-hour diamond service I booked, and the services I experienced are as follows:

1. The girl will hug you as soon as she enters, but she is a little unskilled
    2. The girl will take a bath with you, help you clean, and will blow you when you take a bath, which is very cool
    3. After lying on the bed, the girl will crawl over and blow. The bbbj is very good. It is estimated that she and her boyfriend have not played less, but the action is a bit jerky. As a senior punter, you can be sure that it is new bee.
    4. Before doing 69, kiss can basically do anything, the girl is too open minded and wild
    5. Do sex normally, tried 4 gesture and she is ok with that. The girl is thin and small, so you can hug and do it, and experience the feeling of AV hero.

In general, the girl is absolutely quack new. If you like loli-type dear friends, you must try her.

By the way, the place is 12 Norfolk Road, Greenacre. Called Pink house.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by chandle View Post
    Today, I saw that the owner of the NPBM post an 18-year-old girl Rose. The photos were pretty good, so I made an appointment immediately. After arriving at the place, boss told meshe is the first day to go to work, so if the service is not good, please bear with her. At first, I thought this was just a saying, but after experiencing it in the end, it was really awesome. It was definitely a new bee that just went to the industry.

The girl’s profile is 18, and she is a Nepalese born in Australia, so the communication is fine and very good. And because they were born here, they are particularly open minded. The half-hour diamond service I booked, and the services I experienced are as follows:

1. The girl will hug you as soon as she enters, but she is a little unskilled
    2. The girl will take a bath with you, help you clean, and will blow you when you take a bath, which is very cool
    3. After lying on the bed, the girl will crawl over and blow. The bbbj is very good. It is estimated that she and her boyfriend have not played less, but the action is a bit jerky. As a senior punter, you can be sure that it is new bee.
    4. Before doing 69, kiss can basically do anything, the girl is too open minded and wild
    5. Do sex normally, tried 4 gesture and she is ok with that. The girl is thin and small, so you can hug and do it, and experience the feeling of AV hero.

In general, the girl is absolutely quack new. If you like loli-type dear friends, you must try her.

By the way, the place is 12 Norfolk Road, Greenacre. Called Pink house.
    Sounds very fake... Almost like a self promotion from the shop?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I get their wechat roster and there's no mention of her
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Senior Member(無間使者) Sweetdreams's Avatar
    lol too good to be true.
    Was thinking to pay a visit
    Hold your head up
    Keep your head up, movin' on
    Hold your…

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Was thinking of seeing her as well.
    But seemed to be fully booked

This review though, feels sus.
    Now im not sure if i want to see her.

Hopefully, a fellow ounter can shed light.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No mention of pricing in review either.....

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    This OP has no credibility what so ever . I think he write for the shops. when the boss provides him with the girl description.

There was a thread got deleted now..is about which shops doing private during lockdown. Op really got the shit nd attack him. It makes it sounds like his one of the owners!!

Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    This OP has no credibility what so ever . I think he write for the shops. when the boss provides him with the girl description.

There was a thread got deleted now..is about which shops doing private during lockdown. Op really got the shit nd attack him. It makes it sounds like his one of the owners!!
    In the space of 4 weeks, the OP started 5 new review threads for the same shop? Not this Pink House though.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    In the space of 4 weeks, the OP started 5 new review threads for the same shop? Not this Pink House though.
    Not as bad as brother Mark Charls

4 posts, same content, same shop, different thread. New member.
    Very intention driven.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    So, even if it feels like its self promotion.

Any punters have tried this shop? Or the npbm one?

Or maybe even tried the girl?

Afraid of booking and ending up with a girl very diff from the pic or what is being described here.

I guess i can still book and cancel the booking when i see the girl and shes not the same in the pic?
    Or maybe ill be like the old me, hoping the service can salvage the booking when it fails the looks dept.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Come on bros. There are plenty of "writers" on this forum, what's so suss about having another one?
    The only thing I can't stand about OP is the language. FMD the post almost didn't make any sense, flipping back and forth in the first person and third person reference. Wtf, make up your mind will you?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tawer5ag View Post
    Was thinking of seeing her as well.
    But seemed to be fully booked

This review though, feels sus.
    Now im not sure if i want to see her.

Hopefully, a fellow ounter can shed light.
    Well I saw this posted yesterday and thought why not ?
    I was waiting for a pickup in chullora which wasn't going to happen till very late so had some time to kill.
    I rocked up to norfolk, and remember it from years ago. Walk in and yes its been done up a bit. Negotiated to have a relaxing spa with Rose at full diamond rate.
    I just gotta say that the original posted here just has lousy english skills, but everything about Rose is true.
    Actually, as much as the bad english from the first review was bad, the service from this vixen was good, really great.
    I had an enjoyable time with a nice relaxing spa, well worth the extra. And I do apologise to any of you guys later because I found an hour wasn't enough and extended an extra.
    Rose had me hard on command, I think I might have to change my handle here.
    Believe me when I say she is addictive, I will be back regularly for her.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Come on bros. There are plenty of "writers" on this forum, what's so suss about having another one?
    The only thing I can't stand about OP is the language. FMD the post almost didn't make any sense, flipping back and forth in the first person and third person reference. Wtf, make up your mind will you?
    My bad, i guess i just jumped into conclusion too early.

Felt like the pics, descriptions, and review was too good to be true.

Looked at the reviewer's past reviews and were from the same shop, so it made me wary.

I know we all have our favourite shops so maybe its npbm and greenacre is just his fave.

But i was hoping more so in another punter, with maybe more varied credential, to shed more light about the lady/shop.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Well due to this thread I checked out their website and noticed the French girl Julia. Could it be the same Julia from 244 Paddington?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I have to admit it guys.
    I doubted the guy who posted the review.
    Then the next review made me hope for the better.
    And now that ive seen her, i am sorry for doubting the shop and the reviews.

So the rundown.

Somehow had the wechat of a shop in greenacre when im like 1hr+ away from it. Saw the moments where they had a picture of a lady rostered thats named rose.

They said that the 12 norfolk greenacre shop is under new management and owner. Its also the sister shop of npbm.
    I havent beento either of those before today. But definitely will be back to greenacre and maybe try the npbm shop.

First of all, the shops receptionist, charles, props to the fking guy.
    Was very responsive, helpful, and over all just the best customer service experience ive had from the reception. I will never doubt that guy.
    Some receptionist can be annoyed when the customers asks lots of questions about the shop/girl, and i understand where theyre coming from. Some asshats just waste the time of reception asking questions and never booking. But charles answered my questions which most shops would just give me the "just book her and find out."

Bit the bullet and booked her for 2 hrs.
    Somehow, i was able to book her, but she easily gets fully booked by midday.
    Went for diamond and the vip room.
    Which was big, has a spa and sex swing.
    I personally didnt care about the sex swing aa it was my first session with her and i wasnt interested in it.

Her picture in the roster and site is definitely her, though it is a bit touched up. Just a very tiny bit.
    But her body is amazing, really petite, firm and has proper curves at the right spots.

From what i can tell, she really is nti and young. The descriptions given by the shop is very accurate, moreso than most shops.

i can say that imho she is worth every penny.
    And also worth the 1hr+ one way travel

I dont wanna share the exact details of the service but she definitely delivered the diamond class and even ticking a few of my requests.
    Shes open and receptive if you tell her what you want/like.
    Remember YMMV as girls have different things theyre comfortable with, be nice and respectful and it can only lead to a better session.

Remember guys, be respectful and presentable.
    Specially to new girls, we dont want to sacre and scar them. Then they would end up moving to another kind of work.

I think she will be working thursday-sat.
    Although i think she might need 1 more day of rest as shes been fully booked for her first 2 days, yday and today.

So would i recommend and would i see her again?
    Definitely yes to both.
    Although the travel might limit me from seeing her as much and as long as id definitely want to.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Seeing as people are pretty sceptical about OP. Ill take one for the team. I saw the photos on their website. Looked pretty good. I've been to this place multiple times back in 2019 when there was a mix jap/thai called Jessica there. She was so so hot. Amazing service. Then she left. Last I heard was she went to qld with some of the other WLs.

Anyway ill report back when after I see her bros

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Speaking of NPBM, do they post their roster anywhere other than on WeChat? Last update from Play store broke WeChat on my phone... just as I was about to resume punting

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by speranza View Post
    Well due to this thread I checked out their website and noticed the French girl Julia. Could it be the same Julia from 244 Paddington?
    No this a different one. The other French Julia is gone back home.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by tawer5ag View Post
    I have to admit it guys.
    I doubted the guy who posted the review.
    Then the next review made me hope for the better.
    And now that ive seen her, i am sorry for doubting the shop and the reviews.

So the rundown.

Somehow had the wechat of a shop in greenacre when im like 1hr+ away from it. Saw the moments where they had a picture of a lady rostered thats named rose.

They said that the 12 norfolk greenacre shop is under new management and owner. Its also the sister shop of npbm.
    I havent beento either of those before today. But definitely will be back to greenacre and maybe try the npbm shop.

First of all, the shops receptionist, charles, props to the fking guy.
    Was very responsive, helpful, and over all just the best customer service experience ive had from the reception. I will never doubt that guy.
    Some receptionist can be annoyed when the customers asks lots of questions about the shop/girl, and i understand where theyre coming from. Some asshats just waste the time of reception asking questions and never booking. But charles answered my questions which most shops would just give me the "just book her and find out."

Bit the bullet and booked her for 2 hrs.
    Somehow, i was able to book her, but she easily gets fully booked by midday.
    Went for diamond and the vip room.
    Which was big, has a spa and sex swing.
    I personally didnt care about the sex swing aa it was my first session with her and i wasnt interested in it.

Her picture in the roster and site is definitely her, though it is a bit touched up. Just a very tiny bit.
    But her body is amazing, really petite, firm and has proper curves at the right spots.

From what i can tell, she really is nti and young. The descriptions given by the shop is very accurate, moreso than most shops.

i can say that imho she is worth every penny.
    And also worth the 1hr+ one way travel

I dont wanna share the exact details of the service but she definitely delivered the diamond class and even ticking a few of my requests.
    Shes open and receptive if you tell her what you want/like.
    Remember YMMV as girls have different things theyre comfortable with, be nice and respectful and it can only lead to a better session.

Remember guys, be respectful and presentable.
    Specially to new girls, we dont want to sacre and scar them. Then they would end up moving to another kind of work.

I think she will be working thursday-sat.
    Although i think she might need 1 more day of rest as shes been fully booked for her first 2 days, yday and today.

So would i recommend and would i see her again?
    Definitely yes to both.
    Although the travel might limit me from seeing her as much and as long as id definitely want to.
    Thanks for proving me I am not lying. Just because of my poor english, this does not mean I wrote a fake one.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Rose is always fully booked. That's for sure.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast