Today, I saw that the owner of the NPBM post an 18-year-old girl Rose. The photos were pretty good, so I made an appointment immediately. After arriving at the place, boss told meshe is the first day to go to work, so if the service is not good, please bear with her. At first, I thought this was just a saying, but after experiencing it in the end, it was really awesome. It was definitely a new bee that just went to the industry.

The girl’s profile is 18, and she is a Nepalese born in Australia, so the communication is fine and very good. And because they were born here, they are particularly open minded. The half-hour diamond service I booked, and the services I experienced are as follows:

1. The girl will hug you as soon as she enters, but she is a little unskilled
2. The girl will take a bath with you, help you clean, and will blow you when you take a bath, which is very cool
3. After lying on the bed, the girl will crawl over and blow. The bbbj is very good. It is estimated that she and her boyfriend have not played less, but the action is a bit jerky. As a senior punter, you can be sure that it is new bee.
4. Before doing 69, kiss can basically do anything, the girl is too open minded and wild
5. Do sex normally, tried 4 gesture and she is ok with that. The girl is thin and small, so you can hug and do it, and experience the feeling of AV hero.

In general, the girl is absolutely quack new. If you like loli-type dear friends, you must try her.

By the way, the place is 12 Norfolk Road, Greenacre. Called Pink house.