Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 18y old australian nepalese, legend

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by fted View Post
    Not a lot to add here. I saw her on her 2nd day, they had to cut my appointment down by 15 mins so she had some rest time, as apparently she'd had too many dicks on her first day and was worn out! 😂
    Definitely nti, is Aussie born Asian, and has a banging little body as others have said. I had a great time, but this place is a little too far out of the way for me to go regularly.
    Thanks bruzzi.
    Love when a chick takes a lot of schlong because she gets in a trance and has really strong sexual energy (as long as she keeps that body clean between clients)!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think you mean Indian or Mongolian? Mongoloid has quite a different meaning and unlikely to be a WL

Rose is Nepalese. Not Indian, not Mongolian and not Asian looking. While some people consider India to be part of Asia, it gets confusing if you start to think Indians are Asian looking. I don’t think Rose looks Indian or Asian. But very cute

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreManger View Post
    I think you mean Indian or Mongolian? Mongoloid has quite a different meaning and unlikely to be a WL

Rose is Nepalese. Not Indian, not Mongolian and not Asian looking. While some people consider India to be part of Asia, it gets confusing if you start to think Indians are Asian
    Indians - except for maybe a very few in the far north - don’t generally look ‘oriental’ (or ‘East Asian’ if you prefer), but India is very much part of Asia.

For anyone in any doubt as to what Asia is:

338806B2-5BB8-4D81-87C5-2FC1C8EA53E9.jpg

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    My first impression she is Phillipines. Lots of filos born here. But for Nepalese to be born here ? Havent heard of too many. I only know if Nepalese students starting coming here in last 15 years.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Definitely, she is not nepalese.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ronnykc21 View Post
    Definitely, she is not nepalese.
    There are lots of customers have seen her and a lot of returning customers, how dare you say so, lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anybody got any reviews on Tiffany the Croation girl?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Essytee View Post
    Anybody got any reviews on Tiffany the Croation girl?
    Hasn't she been trying her luck at 244 Desire/Pennys 77, 359 Riley and Dark Lux?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by nostromo View Post
    Hasn't she been trying her luck at 244 Desire/Pennys 77, 359 Riley and Dark Lux?
    Not sure mate, just saw her pic and description on pink house Web page and got curious

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by nostromo View Post
    Just checked them out, could well be her.
    Keen to hear any experiences good or bad

Banned
    check greenacremassage.com.au to get more info.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ok so seen rose this week after all the hype from this forum.
    The session was very enjoyable however one thing to note is that she is gold only now (no diamond service) before entering the room. You may or may not be upgraded to diamond as it is YMMV and up to the girl.
    The facilities were run down a bit.

The session itself was nice, as I had her early afternoon. Not gonna write all since the only service that would be common to everyone is the gold one and what happens in the room is entirely up to her.

She is young, cute and has honestly a banging body. 18-20 is definitely believable. face is pretty, service is good as well however she seemed almost exhausted. She works long hours every day when she is on. Hopefully she is not already checking out.

Would I return? Think so yes, she might become my semi regular if she is still here in the long run and might have been a not so good day for tiredness for her

Senior Member(無間使者)

True that!

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    In the space of 4 weeks, the OP started 5 new review threads for the same shop? Not this Pink House though.
    Very True! Good One AHLUNGOR! Now a days forum has too many paid reviews rather than real punters!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Have visited her. She is small and good in bed.
    English is good as being raised here
    But she charges extra for kissing and even after not that much. N5M, G42 are better in terms of service.
    And she is trimmed not shaved/waxed.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    She looks amazing. Green acre is just so far away. Those breasts in the wechat photo - my my!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoAmiInSydney View Post
    Have visited her. She is small and good in bed.
    English is good as being raised here
    But she charges extra for kissing and even after not that much. N5M, G42 are better in terms of service.
    And she is trimmed not shaved/waxed.
    Thanks for the headsup. So Just to clarify, even after paying Diamond she asked for extra to kiss?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleazypeazy View Post
    Thanks for the headsup. So Just to clarify, even after paying Diamond she asked for extra to kiss?
    I think the kissing is up to the girl if she wants to offer it or not.

Banned
    Yes especially now daily cases more than 7K, if she charges extra for kissing, which means: she doesn’t want to kiss!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by speranza View Post
    Well due to this thread I checked out their website and noticed the French girl Julia. Could it be the same Julia from 244 Paddington?
    Just saw her pic on their website keen to try Julia. Has anyone tried and could report? Age, looks, service, etc. Thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayday View Post
    Just saw her pic on their website keen to try Julia. Has anyone tried and could report? Age, looks, service, etc. Thanks
    Search. She has been reviewed here. Maybe under Pretty Baby Newtown.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast