Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 18y old australian nepalese, legend

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hi bros!!

So I went to see Rose yesterday. I can 100% say she is hello young. Most prob 18 years old as claimed.
    Nice girl, however she does diamond with no dfk which is abit crap. She likes to chat, enjoys bbbj and daty. Very very inexperienced as according to her only been on the job 3 days.
    Her bbj is very soft, not much tongue action.

She has an absolutely banging body. She claims she doesn't go to the gym... ahh the greatness of youth.. to not gym and have such an amazing body lol.

Shes a gem guys, treat her well and u will be rewarded.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by chandle View Post
    Thanks for proving me I am not lying. Just because of my poor english, this does not mean I wrote a fake one.
    No worries.

But to clarify, i thought it was a fake review cause you only reviewed girls from that shop.

But i definitely apologize for doubting you.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azninvasion85 View Post
    Hi bros!!

So I went to see Rose yesterday. I can 100% say she is hello young. Most prob 18 years old as claimed.
    Nice girl, however she does diamond with no dfk which is abit crap. She likes to chat, enjoys bbbj and daty. Very very inexperienced as according to her only been on the job 3 days.

She has an absolutely banging body. She claims she doesn't go to the gym... ahh the greatness of youth.. to not gym and have such an amazing body lol.

Agree with this.

Definitely seems young and nti as they claim.

Hopefully service only improves aa she gets more exp.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thinking of seeing this little gem, but never been to this shop before.

Does diamond include CIM? Rimming (receive)?

For those punters who have already seen her, does Rose have shaved pussy?

Also, are the beds in this place massage tables or beds? I see the VIP room has a bed. How about the other rooms?

Thanks,

WM

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Today, I saw that the owner of the NPBM post an 18-year-old girl Rose. The photos were pretty good, so I made an appointment immediately. After arriving at the place, boss told meshe is the first day to go to work, so if the service is not good, please bear with her. At first, I thought this was just a saying, but after experiencing it in the end, it was really awesome. It was definitely a new bee that just went to the industry.

The girl’s profile is 18, and she is a Nepalese born in Australia, so the communication is fine and very good. And because they were born here, they are particularly open minded. The half-hour diamond service I booked, and the services I experienced are as follows:

1. The girl will hug you as soon as she enters, but she is a little unskilled
    2. The girl will take a bath with you, help you clean, and will blow you when you take a bath, which is very cool
    3. After lying on the bed, the girl will crawl over and blow. The bbbj is very good. It is estimated that she and her boyfriend have not played less, but the action is a bit jerky. As a senior punter, you can be sure that it is new bee.
    4. Before doing 69, kiss can basically do anything, the girl is too open minded and wild
    5. Do sex normally, tried 4 gesture and she is ok with that. The girl is thin and small, so you can hug and do it, and experience the feeling of AV hero.

In general, the girl is absolutely quack new. If you like loli-type dear friends, you must try her.

By the way, the place is 12 Norfolk Road, Greenacre. Called Pink house.

What do you mean by "4 gesture"?

Thanks

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azninvasion85 View Post
    Hi bros!!

Can you message me the wechat?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Does anyone have Pink House’s wechat?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by John bigballs View Post
    Does anyone have Pink House’s wechat?
    Pinkhouse12G, or just check their website: greenacrebrothel.com.au

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Pinkhouse12G, or just check their website: greenacrebrothel.com.au
    Thanks bro chandle!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw Rose earlier this week and everything said about her is true. She’s a gem and sounds like she’s in it for the quick cash and she’ll be gone.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    How does her face rate on a scale of 10?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes can confirm cim was a service. Yes her pussy is shaved as well.

The room has a bed and not massage tables.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleazypeazy View Post
    How does her face rate on a scale of 10?
    She has extremely short hair basically a bob cut. She has a young and cute face. I rate it 7

Junior Member(有D料到)

NPBM

Homies, what is NPBM?
    Rose sounds like a banger.
    Will try and book her next week and report!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is she priced as Western or Asian?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Npbm is newtown pretty baby massage or something.

Some girls rotate betweent he teo shops, i think.

But i think rose only works at greenacre.

And shes priced 260/hr. Dunno which one that is

Junior Member(有D料到)

Thx man

Quote Originally Posted by tawer5ag View Post
    Npbm is newtown pretty baby massage or something.

Some girls rotate betweent he teo shops, i think.

But i think rose only works at greenacre.

And shes priced 260/hr. Dunno which one that is

Thanks chief!
    Racist pricing is despicable!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Well fellas, after seeing her pic on PinkHouse WeChat, decided to pull a bullshit sickie from work and it was worth it. This location is a bit far from my usual spots but a 18 yr Nepalese beauty doing FS, I just had to investigate her pussy. (Brother @Boater, if you haven't seen her already, I highly recommend you pay her a visit. 2hrs would be ideal, 1 hour just went like a flash.) A real petite lovers delight. Waist must be like 20 inches! I had to ask her a couple of times wether she was really 18yrs. Looked like a 14-16yr old. As mentioned by other brothers here, bj in the shower was unique. Then to the bed in the usual 3 positions. After 1 mighty orgasm, she was lying there with her eyes closed while I continued in the missionary position gently while caressing her face with my fingers alternating with nibbling along her neckline. I had to pull out 3 or 4 times to prevent myself from coming to early. In the end, I shot myself in the foot. She had set the alarm for the exact hour and then said time is up... I said hey, just quickly jerk me off...she said no time as other customers were waiting for her. I didn't wanna jerk myself off as I had the rest of the day off so I knew I could go to another massage or FS joint. We quickly showered and said our goodbyes. Promised to visit her again next time 2 hr session for sure.
    Thanked Charles. By the way people, how cool is Charles aye. Had informed me to plan your visit in advance as traffic there can be hectic during peak times and if you late, some one else might get your booking slot and you miss out.
    Afterwards since I had the whole day to myelf now, thought of checking out Aria at Earlwood Massage. Had seen her pics and was very keen on checking her out. Got the booking done via WeChat and saw her. Banging body, boys. Good massage with a happy ending all over the place! She don't do extra extras. Just the standard NHJ....but I needed to release my pent up load and she did the job just fine.

Fellas...this Rose, is a real gem. Do not miss out on her. Beautiful, nice clean shaven and super tasty pussy. The location has plenty of off street parking across the road. Cheers.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Looks

Quote Originally Posted by BadDog1980 View Post
    Well fellas, after seeing her pic on PinkHouse WeChat, decided to pull a bullshit sickie from work and it was worth it. This location is a bit far from my usual spots but a 18 yr Nepalese beauty doing FS, I just had to investigate her pussy. (Brother @Boater, if you haven't seen her already, I highly recommend you pay her a visit. 2hrs would be ideal, 1 hour just went like a flash.) A real petite lovers delight. Waist must be like 20 inches! I had to ask her a couple of times wether she was really 18yrs. Looked like a 14-16yr old. As mentioned by other brothers here, bj in the shower was unique. Then to the bed in the usual 3 positions. After 1 mighty orgasm, she was lying there with her eyes closed while I continued in the missionary position gently while caressing her face with my fingers alternating with nibbling along her neckline. I had to pull out 3 or 4 times to prevent myself from coming to early. In the end, I shot myself in the foot. She had set the alarm for the exact hour and then said time is up... I said hey, just quickly jerk me off...she said no time as other customers were waiting for her. I didn't wanna jerk myself off as I had the rest of the day off so I knew I could go to another massage or FS joint. We quickly showered and said our goodbyes. Promised to visit her again next time 2 hr session for sure.
    Thanked Charles. By the way people, how cool is Charles aye. Had informed me to plan your visit in advance as traffic there can be hectic during peak times and if you late, some one else might get your booking slot and you miss out.
    Afterwards since I had the whole day to myelf now, thought of checking out Aria at Earlwood Massage. Had seen her pics and was very keen on checking her out. Got the booking done via WeChat and saw her. Banging body, boys. Good massage with a happy ending all over the place! She don't do extra extras. Just the standard NHJ....but I needed to release my pent up load and she did the job just fine.

Fellas...this Rose, is a real gem. Do not miss out on her. Beautiful, nice clean shaven and super tasty pussy. The location has plenty of off street parking across the road. Cheers.
    Hey man, is she Indian, Mongoloid or in-between?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not a lot to add here. I saw her on her 2nd day, they had to cut my appointment down by 15 mins so she had some rest time, as apparently she'd had too many dicks on her first day and was worn out! 😂
    Definitely nti, is Aussie born Asian, and has a banging little body as others have said. I had a great time, but this place is a little too far out of the way for me to go regularly.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast