Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 18y old australian nepalese, legend

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by softdrink.pp View Post
    I was intrigued by her photos and decided to have a go today... I can tell it was the worst punt in my life.

She is indeed very young and she is very skinny with nice body. She is very small and super tight, but her services were horrible. She definitely hates what she is doing.
    Could you please elaborate?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by eazylove4u View Post
    I have no idea how you guys can pump this like one of the junk Crypto coin.

Such a let down

Lmaoooo boater things.
    Exactly how I feel about this review

I was intrigued by her photos and decided to have a go today... I can tell it was the worst punt in my life.

She is indeed very young and she is very skinny with nice body. She is very small and super tight, but her services were horrible. She definitely hates what she is doing.
    Starfish? Was there any DFk on the card ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I went to see her when she was new. Young and slim exactly as in the photoes. starfish experience. she told me she got mouth ulcer so cant kiss or cant do BBBJ. BUT was ready to do both when I tried to offer extra. She asked for $50 more . but I declined. hurried experience.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Starfish experience and rush service. Complained a lot my dick is too big even though I am just average (6.3 in) and I was going very slow and gentle on her.

In addition, I think she was on drugs and drunk. She arrived in the room finishing a can of beer and when I tried some rapport, she barely could understand me.

To be honest I felt pity for her. In the middle of the session she was almost crying and her face was like "wtf am I doing with my life?". I stopped and asked if she was ok and she told me she was suffering with anxiety.

PS: I am young (early 30's), very fit and handsome. I could feel she was not disgusted of me, but about what she was doing if you know what I mean.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There is a very bad vibe in this place. When I was buzzed in the woman behind the desk didn’t bother looking at me while she barked the prices, with her mouth full of a half-eaten lunch. I had no doubt of her contempt as she pointed toward a waiting room and screamed “Rose.” A very pretty, very young face stuck her head around the corner. Didn’t get a chance to even say hello. A very skinny and young Chinese girl momentarily appeared in the doorway and also disappeared before a hello. Enough red flags raised for me to high tail it out of there. A very unhappy, unwelcoming place.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by toysrus View Post
    She uses that line on every customer to avoid doing the work. She should get an Oscar for her performance.
    Well... IDK if she is using same line on every customer, but her facial expression and the way she spoke was quite honest for me. I asked her if she was trying to get any kind of help and she quickly answered, in a mad mood, "I don't fucking believe in doctors and drugs! It is all bullshit. They will not poison me" and I assumed she had been to some treatment before. Her mood changed instantly from low energy/sadness to anger/fury. I was reading this topic and one punter mentioned he felt she is bipolar... I agree with that as I had same impression.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well... IDK if she is using same line on every customer, but her facial expression and the way she spoke was quite honest for me. I asked her if she was trying to get any kind of help and she quickly answered, in a mad mood, "I don't fucking believe in doctors and drugs! It is all bullshit. They will not poison me" and I assumed she had been to some treatment before. Her mood changed instantly from low energy/sadness to anger/fury. I was reading this topic and one punter mentioned he felt she is bipolar... I agree with that as I had same impression.
    One of the girls did tell me "she left a mental institute", but I think she meant rehab lol

Damn, sounds like a junkie, better stay away from her, unless you’re into that sort of thing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by RNT4LIFE View Post
    Damn, sounds like a junkie, better stay away from her, unless you’re into that sort of thing.
    I've seen Rose a dozen times and every time was great. She's friendly, easy going, service was good and easy to talk to. Haven't seen her a while though so maybe her service has dropped - hard for me to believe what other's are saying about her.

The girl definitely needs a break and the shop did tell me she's currently taking a break.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i thought id give rose a go. and others have said, she doesnt want to be there. give her a miss

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dongaz View Post
    I've seen Rose a dozen times and every time was great. She's friendly, easy going, service was good and easy to talk to. Haven't seen her a while though so maybe her service has dropped - hard for me to believe what other's are saying about her.

The girl definitely needs a break and the shop did tell me she's currently taking a break.
    I wish what I wrote was not true specially because she is my cup of tea (I love skinny and small petite girls) and I would see her regularly even if her services were not "the best".

Maybe she will be better after this break, or maybe she is long gone of this industry.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I liked her as well.

Saw her during her first couple of months.

She felt and looked like she enjoyed the sessions.
    She said it as well.

Sadly, i couldnt see her more as i found closer ladies who were more bang for my buck.

The no kissing part of the service was a huge downer.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Seems like all the bad reports have had a effect, Rose is now advertised on wechat as VICKY. Same photos, same "new to this industry" spiel, same body stats.

Weirdly they've got her as born in Australia but originally from Nepal.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Banned
    Because she wants to use the name Vicky. If we will hide her, we will use all different descriptions.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkhouse12G View Post
    Because she wants to use the name Vicky. If we will hide her, we will use all different descriptions.
    SHE IS NOT NEPALESE
    Stop the false advertisement .
    She is lazy , time waster and complete waste of money . She is so skinny that she does not look normal. Photos are highly edited .She wants money for everything which should be included in diamond service but complains and talks a lot . She wants to make money without doing anything. Other shops has better girls and better value .

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

CGTMFa

Quote Originally Posted by pinkhouse12G View Post
    Your shop should have fired her, she does not have the right to take clients money and provide crap service and request additional money during service, nor do you have the right to say she provides a particular service, when she doesn't. You have just shown yourself to be dishonest and your shop as one to avoid altogether. Wtf $1000 for greek. No one charges that anywhere, even Stilletos tops is $500 and that piece of trash in your shop is nothing on the way to that level.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Lol I remember going there few years back before they changed hand.

Now they jacked up the price so much and with these complaints I dont even know if I could be bothered to check when Campsie & Bankstown aint too far away :s

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345