Thread: Girls aggressively spruiking on Wechat.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Girls aggressively spruiking on Wechat.

So recently I have received a far greater than usual number of friend requests on the old wechat. All girls, all found me on "people nearby", all after a brief introduction asking if I'm interested in a massage. Varying ages and level of attractiveness. Rebecca. Lilly. Lee. Chloe....
    Today's girl was straight to the point. "You want massage today? In Carlingford."
    "Sorry can't today."
    "OK another day, Monday and Tuesday best."

Either they are drawn like moths to the sexual flame that is me, or competition is tough.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Not getting any offers in the eastern suburbs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Must live in the lucky area lol I’ve tried my luck with people nearby and only ever gotten one reply

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by johndough View Post
    Must live in the lucky area lol I’ve tried my luck with people nearby and only ever gotten one reply
    Agreed it usually gives me donuts, and the only requests I get are dodgy crypto traders masquerading as girls and so on, that's why it's a curious turn of events to me. One of the girls actually used a photo of her in a massage room (the mirror and clock on wall and lighting while sitting on what looks like a massage table). Another girl looks quite pretty, not gorgeous like the fakes, but pretty enough to raise an eyebrow.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Where about is this?
    How do you become 'discoverable' on Wechat?
    Barely ever use Wechat

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm discoverable on WeChat and no-one has contacted me. Maybe I should reach out a little to see what happens.

Just go to "discover" menu at the bottom icons in the app then pick "People Nearby" you'll need to say yes to location data being sent.

Always wondered how you guys introduced yourself or picked out the ml/wl? They used to post a number or say in/out but no longer..

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloscha View Post
    Always wondered how you guys introduced yourself or picked out the ml/wl? They used to post a number or say in/out but no longer..
    I don't. I let the mountains come to Mohammed in that regard. The only ml or wl wechats I have were given by the girls after seeing them or I got from their ads.

Banned
    Been contacted acouple times on WeChat during lockdown but it ended up being bored housewives. Once I let them know my intentions they would dissapear 😅

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    A nice WeChat photo of yourself helps too. They'd prefer to add someone decently looking.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    A nice WeChat photo of yourself helps too. They'd prefer to add someone decently looking.
    That could be it. I put a picture of myself as a profile picture a while ago... I mean no picture of me is a "nice photo" but I don't look overly horrendous in it. That might be the difference.