Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Typical men to visit brothel

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Typical men to visit brothel

Do you guys make effort to meet WL, ML such as dress up, clean shaved etc as you know many people will stereotype us as dirty horny old man, drug dealers, etc etc but in fact we are not..... Going to see ML in some Asian countries is very common I guess and many of them are professional too what do you guys think about it? I noticed If we make effort on our outlook we get more out of the girls and better experience

Banned
    The most important thing is to be clean. Have a shower before hand. And then be polite, courteous and don’t stress the girl out with demands, or try to shove a finger up her vagina without permission.

I know that half the punters are allergic to water and don’t bathe, and nor do they wash their clothes. Some nationalities more so than others. They stink and in massage shops where there is no shower, the poor ML is screwed for the next 60 minutes. Unfortunately the mask does not filter body odour LOL.

Sometimes dressing up makes no difference. Some girls hate their jobs so much and loathe punters so much that even alighting from a gold Rolls Royce, wearing a three piece suit with a top hat and cane would make no difference. The only thing that would make a difference is throwing $50 bills at them in the room.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Yes it's typically men who visits brothels.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Definitely clean up and look like when youre going out.

Its just common courtesy to someone you will be body to body with.

And i honestly think how you present yourself can affect the service that you will get.

Bad breath or smell, they prolly wont want to get close to you.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Dress neat and tidy, Groom your hair, including any facial hair. Mouthwash or clean teeth before meeting girl, use a mint before you go in. Try not to have smokers breath (I do not smoke). Cut and clean my nails, especial important when exploring with hands. Aftershave is appreciated even if you do wash most of it off with your initial shower. Dress and resent yourself well and the lady will show her gratitude in my experience. Also be polite, use manners (well at the start at least until you start the kinky stufff)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Everything you go to brother or rnt make sure you dress as if you are going a date, it does not matter they are human beings too and should be respected. At least you know here you are either getting laid or getting hj unlike regular dates you go to, so make sure you shave, bath, put on clean clothes and smell good. This will take you long way, due to the nature of work they smell sperms the whole day, smelling good and keeping yourself clean will help them help you.

I don't clean my bum n wls love my currycel smell. It's very exotic.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    We are lucky to see some Beautiful women at be it a small cost if you present yourself in a polite and clean manner they will reward you

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nothing special for me. Just smell nice .

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by F 16 View Post
    Nothing special for me. Just smell nice .
    Same.... casual in evening, maybe shorts/T-shirt during the day. Shower/shave before leaving home, always clean clothes.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    As a gent, you should just look after yourself. Not for any WLs or MLs in particular. It's about self respect more than anything. Have some decent clothes, cologne. Go to a gym once in a while. If you can afford to punt once per week, you can afford a decent collared shirt.

I've seen some asolute gronks walk into parlors. Proper dregs. Dirty, ripped clothes, stinky etc. It turned me off punting in certain areas.

Also interesting to note how many private WLs specifically state "no indians". That certainly doesn't reflect my opinion of indian people. But there must be something in it, if half the private ads say it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I just wear casual clothes, jeans & a t-shirt, and make sure I’m clean, tidy and groomed.
    I’m not going to start wearing a collared shirt to “impress” a girl I’m paying to have sex with. It’s not a date, it’s a transaction.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    the first thing you do is strip and shower anyway....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wok View Post
    I just wear casual clothes, jeans & a t-shirt, and make sure I’m clean, tidy and groomed.
    I’m not going to start wearing a collared shirt to “impress” a girl I’m paying to have sex with. It’s not a date, it’s a transaction.
    100% just got to look presentable even if it's a casual look.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vitrium View Post
    As a gent, you should just look after yourself. Not for any WLs or MLs in particular. It's about self respect more than anything. Have some decent clothes, cologne. Go to a gym once in a while. If you can afford to punt once per week, you can afford a decent collared shirt.

I've seen some asolute gronks walk into parlors. Proper dregs. Dirty, ripped clothes, stinky etc. It turned me off punting in certain areas.

Also interesting to note how many private WLs specifically state "no indians". That certainly doesn't reflect my opinion of indian people. But there must be something in it, if half the private ads say it.
    This is perhaps an unfair generalization to the Indians who were born here or to the ones who have culturally integrated with the west and know how to behave.

India is a conservative, sexually oppressed country. There is a problem with gender imbalance because there are 40 million more males than females. 20-30 years ago, women aborted female fetuses in the womb. Society values male children. A similar problem exists in China where the gender imbalance is around 70 million in favour of men. Female babies were drowned at birth because of the one child policy. All these excess men will never get a root.

Prostitutes in India are ridiculed, physically abused and have no social status. They are considered subhuman and fair game. Some of the recent Indians (and Middle Easterners, Afghanis, Pakistanis) who have migrated here perpetuate these attitudes towards WLs. Therein lies the problem.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    This is perhaps an unfair generalization to the Indians who were born here or to the ones who have culturally integrated with the west and know how to behave.

India is a conservative, sexually oppressed country. There is a problem with gender imbalance because there are 40 million more males than females. 20-30 years ago, women aborted female fetuses in the womb. Society values male children. A similar problem exists in China where the gender imbalance is around 70 million in favour of men. Female babies were drowned at birth because of the one child policy. All these excess men will never get a root.

Prostitutes in India are ridiculed, physically abused and have no social status. They are considered subhuman and fair game. Some of the recent Indians (and Middle Easterners, Afghanis, Pakistanis) who have migrated here perpetuate these attitudes towards WLs. Therein lies the problem.
    I agree with you. There are complex cultural issues at play. And the discrimination is shitty and unfair. There are some underlying problems that result in abusive behaviour from people because they are ignorant or dont know any better.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    I'm easy . I normally rock up in T shit, shorts and pair of Jordan retro a bag with few condoms .Always take a shower at the shop even if I had already showered before hands.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vitrium View Post
    I agree with you. There are complex cultural issues at play. And the discrimination is shitty and unfair. There are some underlying problems that result in abusive behaviour from people because they are ignorant or dont know any better.
    At a brothel, if the situation with the punter goes bad, the WL can hit the panic button and help will arrive immediately. Police can be called if needed. At a private situation, the WL is at greater risk as there might not be backup, so best for her to screen out potential trouble makers.

The cultural thing some migrants have trouble getting their head around is the open availability of sex everywhere here. Their home countries are oppressed and the left hand or gay sex is all they got. Here, you can get a root or HJ in every suburb. Poor blokes can’t control their excitement and think they own the ML/WL for $70.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sounds like some guys are going to have a interview

Do a search on Google and you'll see a picture of me.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast