Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Typical men to visit brothel

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    This is perhaps an unfair generalization to the Indians who were born here or to the ones who have culturally integrated with the west and know how to behave.

India is a conservative, sexually oppressed country. There is a problem with gender imbalance because there are 40 million more males than females. 20-30 years ago, women aborted female fetuses in the womb. Society values male children. A similar problem exists in China where the gender imbalance is around 70 million in favour of men. Female babies were drowned at birth because of the one child policy. All these excess men will never get a root.

Prostitutes in India are ridiculed, physically abused and have no social status. They are considered subhuman and fair game. Some of the recent Indians (and Middle Easterners, Afghanis, Pakistanis) who have migrated here perpetuate these attitudes towards WLs. Therein lies the problem.
    Good talk here! Thanks for bringing a possible explanation! Indeed it's a shame how people can generalize how some ethnicity are.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have been told by WL and ML's that they are not comfortable with big fat guys cause they smell very bad, one WL told me she had put up with this fat Italian guy and smelled like shit, she helped him take shower cause she could not take his smell and still smelled bad cause of his hygiene. I know why lot of ladies reject Indians, it is because of Indian food, it makes your skin smell for a day, it does not matter if you are asian, white, black if you have Indian food your body will smell because of spices. I love Indian food but aftermath smell is what I do not like.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Carissawhore View Post
    I have been told by WL and ML's that they are not comfortable with big fat guys cause they smell very bad, one WL told me she had put up with this fat Italian guy and smelled like shit, she helped him take shower cause she could not take his smell and still smelled bad cause of his hygiene. I know why lot of ladies reject Indians, it is because of Indian food, it makes your skin smell for a day, it does not matter if you are asian, white, black if you have Indian food your body will smell because of spices. I love Indian food but aftermath smell is what I do not like.
    I often wondered how a really fat person could wipe their butts clean proper when their asses are that thick. Surely it's impossible to do it yourself?
    As for Indian food, I reckon simply eating it doesn't make your body smell bad... It is mainly because they cook it in their own homes. Their style of cooking requires lots of sauteing of spices, using lots of animal fat (ghee / clarified butter). Everyone and everything in their homes will smell terrible after that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nothing special just good basic hygiene and grooming. Clean shaven or well groomed facial hair, trimmed nails, brush teeth/mouthwash, and just be presentable and not look like a grub/homeless/obviously on Centrelink. Works a wonder if you want extra extras (part 2.5, part 3 etc) by being well groomed downstairs. Two of the more common blanket bans from MLs/WLs that I’ve seen are: no Indians (without a doubt the most common ban I’ve seen) and no Middle Eastern. Some of the things the girls I’ve seen have told me as the reason for these rules:
    No Indians (this means no South Asians or anyone that looks indian/bengal/nepal/paki) because they stink/have strong body odour from heavy use of spices in their food. Also they are tight on time and expect girls to service them to the very last second. They bargain on price of extras and generally not very nice to girls.
    No Middle Eastern because they are rough/treat girls like shit and they have a lot of body hair which some girls have told me they found very off-putting. But mainly due to being rough and not accepting no for an answer. One very popular Thai WL told me her worst experience was a big fat lebo guy with a hairy ass and was expecting rimming and kept pushing her for it when she already told him she doesn’t do rimming.
    I know not all Indians and Middle Eastern brothers are like this and the above is just the stories/feedback I’ve heard from the girls I’ve seen but it’s quite an indictment on Indian/Middle Eastern guys for these bans to be so commonplace.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by thefatness View Post
    Nothing special just good basic hygiene and grooming. Clean shaven or well groomed facial hair, trimmed nails, brush teeth/mouthwash, and just be presentable and not look like a grub/homeless/obviously on Centrelink. Works a wonder if you want extra extras (part 2.5, part 3 etc) by being well groomed downstairs. Two of the more common blanket bans from MLs/WLs that I’ve seen are: no Indians (without a doubt the most common ban I’ve seen) and no Middle Eastern. Some of the things the girls I’ve seen have told me as the reason for these rules:
    No Indians (this means no South Asians or anyone that looks indian/bengal/nepal/paki) because they stink/have strong body odour from heavy use of spices in their food. Also they are tight on time and expect girls to service them to the very last second. They bargain on price of extras and generally not very nice to girls.
    No Middle Eastern because they are rough/treat girls like shit and they have a lot of body hair which some girls have told me they found very off-putting. But mainly due to being rough and not accepting no for an answer. One very popular Thai WL told me her worst experience was a big fat lebo guy with a hairy ass and was expecting rimming and kept pushing her for it when she already told him she doesn’t do rimming.
    I know not all Indians and Middle Eastern brothers are like this and the above is just the stories/feedback I’ve heard from the girls I’ve seen but it’s quite an indictment on Indian/Middle Eastern guys for these bans to be so commonplace.
    I've heard the same things from a few different WLs. It sucks because most are good people. It only takes a few bad apples to spoil the fun.

Cultural norms and expectations don't give you the right to charge into a shop and bully people who have already told you 'no' to your requests.

A bit of respect and good hygiene goes a long way. Mostly just to be a good person. But as a punting add-on, sometimes it get's you freebies and discounts. It's happened to me more than a few times. Bloody awesome!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I always do my best to be prsentable and nice to the ladies.

Some even say that im too nice and theyre not used to customers being that nice.

For the most part it just makes the session/atmosphere feel more friendly and makes the girls feel comfortable.

As for getting discounts, freebies or something out of it.
    Havent really haggled prices nor been given discounts/freebies.
    Ive only had some select ladies who let me do more stuff or try some stuff. That they say they dont usually let customers do. Take that as you want it, could just be the typical wl/ml saying that so the customer feels special. But i choose to believe that doing so, made it easier to get those services. As the girls felt comfortable with me.

For the blanket ban based on the customers ethnicity, i heard it as well.
    And im just thankful im not included in those, nor do i look like im one.
    Would be so sad to want to see a highly reviewed girl which seems like a gift from heaven, only to find out that youre not allowed to see her. Just because a few people with the same classification/category with you, gave a very bad impression. Even if you have a great track record from shops that know you.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Interesting write up, cheers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12