Thread: Help me find what I'm looking for?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Help me find what I'm looking for?

I was accidentally initiated into this world after visiting a thoroughly legitimate-seeming Northside massage place that turned out to offer a little more. I ignored the initial instruction to 'take off all my clothes', thinking it must be a language thing, and kept my undies on - but her touch was always slightly pushing boundaries, and I knew that if she asked, I would say yes. The experience of being surprised, seduced, persuaded to want more than the remedial massage and hand over my cash was where the thrill came from for me.

Now I live on the goldie and everywhere seems to be overtly a brothel. Walking into somewhere where they know and I know exactly what is going to go down is a total turn off for me. I don't just want to pay a girl for sexual favours under the guise of a massage. I want a massage that tempts me to want more, from a girl who wants to persuade me. It's almost like I want to be manipulated.

Does this resonate with anyone else? Where can I find somewhere that offers an experience more like this?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    See my review 'Blocked Pipes'

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by sixtyapples View Post
    I was accidentally initiated into this world after visiting a thoroughly legitimate-seeming Northside massage place that turned out to offer a little more. I ignored the initial instruction to 'take off all my clothes', thinking it must be a language thing, and kept my undies on - but her touch was always slightly pushing boundaries, and I knew that if she asked, I would say yes. The experience of being surprised, seduced, persuaded to want more than the remedial massage and hand over my cash was where the thrill came from for me.

Now I live on the goldie and everywhere seems to be overtly a brothel. Walking into somewhere where they know and I know exactly what is going to go down is a total turn off for me. I don't just want to pay a girl for sexual favours under the guise of a massage. I want a massage that tempts me to want more, from a girl who wants to persuade me. It's almost like I want to be manipulated.

Does this resonate with anyone else? Where can I find somewhere that offers an experience more like this?
    I'm Sydney based but have been up in Brissy and the GC often. I know exactly what you mean. Lying down on the bed, undies still on, massage starts off and then after a while the girl tugs at your undies "Is it ok take these off?"
    You agree, she massages your glutes etc, the excitement is building that you think you might be getting more, but it hasn't been said etc. The strokes slow down, soften, her hands wander a little...

The thrill of not knowing if it was going to happen until it does. I remember a cute as fuck Taiwanese girl with dyed blonde hair and a tan at one of the shops in Southport. Man she was hot. Everything went that way, and then the turnover, the excitement, we had an awesome session and agreed to meet up one of the days I had free. She was hot.

Sadly it has been a while since I had that feeling as well. In Sydney these days if the shop isn't in a major shopping centre and doesn't offer health fund rebates, and it has a flashing "Open" sign it is more than likely a RnT.
    Thing is if someone tells you it's a go, then the thrill isn't as strong as you half expect it to happen, and so to get that same thrill again I find you have to chance your arm and find these places for yourself, and on Brissy that seems to be a tougher ask than here.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Walking into somewhere where they know and I know exactly what is going to go down is a total turn off for me. I don't just want to pay a girl for sexual favours under the guise of a massage. I want a massage that tempts me to want more, from a girl who wants to persuade me. It's almost like I want to be manipulated.
    So riddle me this - if you don't get the ending is that ok with you? Seems you prefer the excitement of the persuasion rather than the relief of the ending.
    Remember in the girls mind their aim is money so its a quick rub and then down to business which means getting you off cos' that's what most punters want.
    Their matra - least work for mximum reward.

I suggest if you want seduction games with your standard fries you have to pay extra. I too have slightly different requirements so I realize there needs to be an monetary incentive for this
    or
    do the rounds of the shopping centre places, esp those that advertise health funds rebates ( sure to be non RnT) then play your games but realize you may not get the ending your after.
    or
    go to RnT places and talk to the girls and ask them to play your games, with extra comphensation probably.
    When you talk to the girls over a number of decades you realize they get all sorts of requests and many have little to do with the "sex" side of the business.
    4FoW2

Junior Member(有D料到)

What is the name of the shop in Northside?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you want a gfe get a gfe?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    You'd more likely get what you want from an experienced Prviate ML