Thread: Attitude of MLs

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Attitude of MLs

Hi gents,

Are you experiencing the attitude and quality of MLs is quite down these days, well, as we don’t have much choices with the MLs from oversea and interstates, MLs seems to think they are queens, often have bad punts, hopeless massage and normally money hunger.

Can’t wait until the border is opening.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    To get the best attitude from a ML my advice would be to just make an effort i.e. be clean and polite, well groomed, funny, smell nice and don't haggle over the price of extras. It won't always work but that's punting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Because their is too much money in it and so many men... They are spoilt.. build rapport with a few gems and stick with them.. punting can be brutal

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemassage2021 View Post
    Hi gents,
    Are you experiencing the attitude and quality of MLs is quite down these days, well, as we don’t have much choices with the MLs from oversea and interstates, MLs seems to think they are queens, often have bad punts, hopeless massage and normally money hunger.Can’t wait until the border is opening.
    You cannot change the attitude of another but you can change yours so opening borders will not change a thing. I believe there are about 5% of ML in BrisVegas who have the looks, technique and right price to give me what I require. Therefore when I enter a new ML place I expect to be walking out after 30 mins, sometimes 20. I would rather go home $40 short and DIY than feel the guilt of paying an extra 50/100/150 for a crap finish.
    We've all heard about "doing the same thing and expecting a different outcome" - time to change your strategy.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    You cannot change the attitude of another but you can change yours so opening borders will not change a thing. I believe there are about 5% of ML in BrisVegas who have the looks, technique and right price to give me what I require. Therefore when I enter a new ML place I expect to be walking out after 30 mins, sometimes 20. I would rather go home $40 short and DIY than feel the guilt of paying an extra 50/100/150 for a crap finish.
    We've all heard about "doing the same thing and expecting a different outcome" - time to change your strategy.
    Absolutely right, it's time to change!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Definitely understand and thank you for your advice.
    The game gonna change quick, more MLs more choice, but then we need to choose the good one.
    Gonna take a few trial punts, but excited with the new adventure

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Too many simps splashing out is the problem. Just look at all the birds making money on only fans. If you're not happy then it's only us blokes who are to blame.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    OnlyFans is a curse to society. it teaches all the young girls these days to sell their bodies .......... and it's our gain !!!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not just ML's- was at a few pubs and nightclubs in the Valley with some buddies for our annual catch-up, and i was astounded at the amount of young, very attractive girls that were prepared to chat to us. Only for one purpose of course. So we can have the "pleasure" of their company in exchange for buying them drinks. It's almost getting as bad as ' lady drinkings' in Thailand or Vietnam. The drinks would probably be cheaper and you might get a fuck at the end of the night in Asia. They must of thought that we were desperate for their company. Wrong. One sure way of fixing them up is, when they ask for a drink demand that they buy the first one. They just move on to the next sucker...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    young women have been hitting up older guys for free drinks for decades dude. You just didnt notice when you were 18.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    True, but when your chatting with the guys you don't need a charity case hanging off ya. I've got more respect for ML, at least they work for it. Well, some of them!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I always have a drink so whenever a girl asks me to buy her a drink I say something like "Well ive got a drink now but maybe when I go back to the bar in 30 mins" or "I'll think about it. Stay and chat for a bit.I wanna see if its worth my while". The Ck teasers will get snotty and leave right away. The less patient they are, the more likely theyre just after you to fund their life without giving up the goods.