Person's Name : Chanel

Establishment : Mature Darlings

Month/Year of Visit : November 2021

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 6 Station St E, Harris Park - Dashboard - Mature Age Brothel Harris Park Sydney

Phone : 9806 9717

Hours of Business : 9:30 til late

Rates : $185/45min

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, DATY, FIV, cowgirl, doggie, mish

Size/shape : Attractive face, tall, lovely statuesque figure, decent C/D-cups, shaved bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Jamaican

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely - a lovely lady and very good service

My experience/comments : I saw a review of Chanel on another forum back in June and decided to see her at the next opportunity, which was the following Sunday. Unfortunately, NSW went into lockdown on the Friday beforehand so I’ve had to wait. Since the re-opening I’ve kept an eye on the MD roster and today was Chanel’s first day back so I booked her for a morning session.

Turned up and went through the full COVID formalities and paid Rhonda. Chanel was summonsed and she led me up to the room. (I always feel I need ropes and a safety harness to manage the ascent up those stairs.)

Chanel has an attractive face and is pretty tall, especially in high heels. She was wearing a white dress over sexy white lingerie.

I showered and Chanel got her stuff. When she returned she stripped. She has lovely milk chocolate-coloured skin, decent C/D-cups, a slim waist, a flat stomach, a beautiful round bum and athletic legs and was fully shaved.

We briefly chatted while I dried myself. Chanel said she was from Jamaica but has been in Australia for several years and she started working just before lockdown so I think she is very new to the job.

Onto the bed and Chanel knelt over me for a quick catbath before kneeling between my legs and complimented me on my cock. I know it’s brothel-speak but, as I told her, I love it when black girls say that to me. (I had earlier asked Chanel what description she preferred – black, coloured or whatever – and she said she didn’t mind.)

Chanel licked my balls and perineum while stroking my cock. She said she usually does CBJs but she soon wiped me down and took me in her mouth. Her BBBJ was a bit hesitant at first but she soon got into it and was then sucking me really well with no teeth, no interruptions and excellent use of her hands.

She asked whether I wanted to fuck but I said I wanted to lick her and she readily agreed and lay down for some DATY. This was delightful as Chanel held onto my head and made all the right noises and I also gently finger-fucked for a while.

I then pulled my head away and watched her rub her clit – I loved the view of her pink flesh between her darker pussy-lips.

I asked for some more BJ and lay down but before long I had to ask her to get a condom.

Chanel straddled me for some cowgirl which was excellent as she rode me with great intensity and passion. And looking up at her and playing with her tits was just great.

After a good while she tired and I asked for some doggie and stood by the bed. Fortunately the bed in this room was quite low so Chanel’s height wasn’t a problem and it was very good looking down at her slim waist and holding on to her lovely round butt.

We then had some mish, with Chanel holding her knees up against her chest, and I could have seen it through like that but there was a bit of time left so I requested a break for some more BJ.

I lay down and Chanel removed the condom and sucked me again and I was soon close to cumming. CIM hadn’t been discussed so I made it clear when I was about to squirt and Chanel pulled her head away at the last moment.

She wiped me down and massaged my legs while we had a lovely chat and exchanged life-stories.

There was no rush to get rid of me and we were well over time before I showered and dressed.

I abseiled down the stairs and had a quick word with Rhonda on the way out. I pointed out that the history in the COVID check-in app shows “Mature Darlings Sydney” and Rhonda said that was why they had a paper-based alternative for customers who don’t want to use the app.