Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Taren64 - DO NOT GO THERE - LIAR PAPASAN

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah so basically the op got shafted on that booking.
    I prolly wouldve been annoyed at what happened given how op described it from his end.

Good on the shop for making an offer to make up for the fuck up.
    Although, it wouldve been nicer if the offered it face to face to op.
    Specially if the previous ounter did insist on randomly extending, eve if the shop informed him of a booking.
    But i can inagine how they wouldnt want to say that the previous punter suddenly extended. Op couldve turned aggro and having a scene in the shop would be bad.
    Im guessing the shop tried to handle it as best as they couldve thought in the minutes they had.

For the ounter who extended.
    Damn, if the shop informed him that there was already a booking and he cant extend. Be a good human and respect the booking.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by wwttff View Post
    I am over it and will not post anymore bad comment on taren64 after this post.
    Just clarify a few points:
    1. The message from papasan was sent 10 minutes after I booked so it wasn’t immediate. But it wouldn’t make any diff as I was driving.
    2. If he was apologetic and was trying to offer me a discount next time last night, I wouldn’t be that mad. But his attitude wasn’t like this last night.
    3. I have tried to extend in other shop but if the girl has booking, then the keeper would not let me extend and i would understand because there is a booking to honour.

Apology accepted but will not go back even I am offered a free session.
    Agree with you. If he was genuine would try harder while you were there and not when the bad review was posted. Most punters are not looking for a discount but better service. All the cheap tactics people use of bait and switch or when you call they always tell you there are 10 girls working. But when you arrive they only show you 2-3. I got fed up by the bait and switch shonky advertisers that I have given up on the Asian privates.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Maybe the OP was rude short and shirty at reception , not allowing the shop and reception of the day to sort the issue

Who knows what’s happened here

Except , the shop ( maybe not the same as the reception on the day) , has offered to make it right

I also know , as a thai woman who gets on with me very well, will happily extend for me or others even if there’s a booking too follow. Even if the next booking is known to her or not she’ll ask if I’d like to extend.

There’s other reasons also for not excepting a booking .. perhaps the ml/wl didn’t want to see OP . Has form history ?

Again who knows .

The interesting thing is the shop has publicly said we’ll offer you something … however the issue of wounded pride and ‘ hurt’ is on the individual

I’ll happily take your shop credit

P.S having the shop contact 5 mins prior to arrival suggests they were dealing with the issue in real time.

The alternate could have been you arrived and they fiddle faddled about , offering reasons saying almost finished , or having lunch ,… can you wait 10 more mins ,, then another 10mins etc

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tarenpoint64 View Post
    The customer is king, we care about every customer. Yesterday, Cici’s guests had to add 1 hour temporarily, and his attitude was very resolute,we can't drive customers out of the room. After learning the news, we immediately send a message to you, I hope you can understand our embarrassment. We are so sorry for the matter, welcome to visit next time, we will provide an extra discount for you. Sorry again

Reply from Sophie
    I mean, good on you for replying, it’s the best approach to try and resolve. But am I the only one who thinks that in this situation the punter who wanted to have an extension should have been told that they can’t because she has a booking? If I was that punter I’d like to think I’d respect that and understand I can’t extend.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah, but you have to realize some punters are assholes.

I tend to forget that as well as i try my best to not be one.

And depending if the shop is okay with being aggressive to the customer or they dont want any possible harm or violent stuff from happening. They may just allow him to extend. Which looks like what happened.

But yeah, i like to think that most ounters respect bookings as well, since we all have to prepare and plan our bookings.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmal View Post
    I mean, good on you for replying, it’s the best approach to try and resolve. But am I the only one who thinks that in this situation the punter who wanted to have an extension should have been told that they can’t because she has a booking? If I was that punter I’d like to think I’d respect that and understand I can’t extend.
    But that's because you would be a decent enough bloke, as we have discovered many guys are cockheads and wouldn't give a fuck if someone else had a booking, they want what they want and fuck everyone else type behaviour is rampant. Sophie (I aasume shop owner?) appears to be delicately suggesting the previous client wasn't taking no for an answer. "and his attitude was very resolute,we can't drive customers out of the room." sounds to me like he was being a belligerent prick while they were trying to inform him the girl had a booking. At least that's my read. Reminds me of the old cunt who stole my booking with Annie a couple of years ago that I wrote a thread on. I had the booking, he arrived 2 minutes before me and refused to leave because he wanted to see her, making all sorts of drama etc, just a total fuckwit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It would be up to the girl usually which customer she sees a lot of the time also she will have a regular book via WeChat etc and not tell the boss.

I reckon about 80%of the guys who extend would be taking drugs with the girls especially in the $150 shops.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi mate. Yes. She's long gone

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrabong View Post
    While we are on the topic of TP64 what happened to Mabel? Has she left?
    Hi mate, yes. Long gone

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sophie is back . She replied in thread

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There's such a shortage of girls at the moment, and punters are often late.
    I'm sure we've all extended without thinking about it in advance. Usually they let you know at 64 but there's a booking and you can't extend, but I'm guessing that he took a bit longer for his pills to kick in and just wasn't going to go.
    Also don't forget that the girl may have taken the extension before she confirmed with reception and then they got no choice. Did they have any other girls available??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tawer5ag View Post
    Yeah, but you have to realize some punters are assholes.

I tend to forget that as well as i try my best to not be one.

And depending if the shop is okay with being aggressive to the customer or they dont want any possible harm or violent stuff from happening. They may just allow him to extend. Which looks like what happened.

But yeah, i like to think that most ounters respect bookings as well, since we all have to prepare and plan our bookings.

It looks like you and asiafever are in the same boat as I. It’s good to see there are some decent respectful punters out there.

It sounds like we’ve all experienced the shop taking the path of least resistance. It’s a shame that some people can’t be respectful and no one wants confrontational or potentially violent situations.

Maybe it’s just this underworld we navigate. Surely it attracts some unsightly folk. Maybe we just lower our expectations.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Indont think ive ever had someone take my booking or someone extended and i got my booking fucked.

I had one instance though wherein the ounter was late and all the bookings got shifted by how much he was late.

Was told that it would be a 0 mins shift, and it was ok with me at the time as i was in an okay mood and the girl was worth the 30min inconvenience. But surprisingly it was just 20mins.
    Maybe the guy felt bad and decided to leave 10 mins early

Theres this 1 shop i regularly visit, who knows i recently like to extend for certain girls, so we worked out that i just have to have my phone handy during the session so they can message me if someone wants to book the girl and i can message them if i want to extend so they can tell that guy that the girl is booked.
    Ofcourse i always ask the girl if shes okay with extending the session, most of them are okay with it. Even though i do sessions of 1 hr increments and they usually prefer short bookings as it amounts to more pay.

Its more of a trust thing that somehow worked out.
    I know it could easily be abused by the shop. Just saying someone wants to book, even if theres really no one.
    But i just like to believe in the best in people.
    And afaik, theyre pretty honest with it.

I guess this and other perks come as you become a trusted regular by the shop and the girls that work there. Being honest, nice, presentable, never cancelling bookings, not being a cheap ass, having good feedback from the girls, etc.

Shows how much good customer service from them and being a good customer can often times lead to benefits, even ones that you didnt even think would be possible.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wwttff View Post
    Fucking pissed off with this place.
    I messaged the shop at 11:35 and booked Cici, and i said I will be there in 15 minutes. The PaPasan replied all good and see you soon. Great! So i drove there and I arrived exactly 11:50. Rang the door bell, and the papasan looked at me and said check the message. Then I went ?!?! ?! WTF.... then i checked my phone and there is message at 11:45 from him saying "sorry, her customer staying longer". How is anyone able to check message when they are driving, and only messaged me 5 minutes before i arrive??? Then I asked how long? He then said 1 hour. I told him this is not cool, and I said what is point to book, and I drove all the way to get here. Then it really pissed me off when he said someone called........ So he bloody lied about the customer staying longer...... basically someone rocked up and he gave my timeslot to someone else. So what a cunt and what a liar.........

This is really bad customer service, and WILL NOT GO TO THIS SHOP EVER!!!!
    I hear what you are saying bro. This has happened to me more than once same thing. I book to see a certain girl then I go there and she has been double booked. They all lie Mamasans, Papasans and the MLS.
    The ML I was seeing and booking took a lot of money and gifts from me and ripped me off big time. The fucking lying bitch! The mamasan is not much better.
    Don’t know which shop you went to, but I went to Foya massage and saw Nana.
    Keep away from her and boycott her spread the word.
    I would not go back to that bastard who lied to you either.
    Cheers mate keep your chin up and happy punting.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by blitz View Post
    The shop did the right thing and notified you as soon as they knew. How do they know you're driving? You could be in a taxi or an uber or walking.
    The customer in the room always takes priority over a booking. This is normal practice. What if they kick the customer out and you don't show? The girl doesn't want to miss out on an hour so she'll always choose to keep the customer that's in the room.
    You should do the right thing and accept their apology and offer of a discount.
    Unfortunately this is how it is.
    This happened to me few times at Cherry blossoms Alan 5 Fairfield. I was actually arrived 30mins earlier and was told to wait cause the girl hasn't finished yet 5-10mins. I end up waiting 40mins longer..
    turns out the guy extended and i wasnt told nor allow to see other girls (cause they were booked). Was strange. I stopped going there cause even though i book and come on time or earlier i still end up waiting longer than expected.
    I liked that place too..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The previous customer extended. Not much the shop can do. If it was you extending you would expect the shop to say yes. Choose another girl.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peterpecker View Post
    The previous customer extended. Not much the shop can do. If it was you extending you would expect the shop to say yes. Choose another girl.
    I would expect them to honour the booking, am I wrong?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by V2539 View Post
    I would expect them to honour the booking, am I wrong?
    I agree with you. If there is another booking then it should not be possible to extend.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrabong View Post
    While we are on the topic of TP64 what happened to Mabel? Has she left?
    Mabel left the industry completely a couple of years ago to live a normal life never to return. Mina is back though, and it would be great to see Eva return, but as Barnet says... new is always better!'

Senior Member(無間使者)
    a punter in the hand is worth 2 in transit..
    who's to say that you arent late, or not coming at all? the punter in the room could have been a regular that spends 10 hours a session with the room full of girls a few times a week. or the girl took the extension and the money without asking first. lots of reasons. they told you as soon as possible, and i'm sure offered you another choice at the time you arrived. theres plenty of things to do to kill an hour in taren point - bunnings kills a quick hour, and they could have made sure that there were no more extensions.
    we all extend from time to time, sometimes we have the high ground, others we are at reception feeling duped.
    but thats punting

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast