Thread: Stealthers beware! (In Tasmania)

Banned

Stealthers beware! (In Tasmania)

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/...hing/9zjp0vz9p

If you really want to do bareback, just ask. 9/10 may reject but it is what it is.

I've known dickheads who stealth in shops before but the girls didn't report them (Back when 42G & N5M were charging max $230 for diamond). With the prices in good quality shops like N5M, 42G, Ginza etc going up not that many dickheads would be able to afford these shops. They can stealth all they want in $150 shops and get some grannies pregnant.

Stealthing is wrong regardless of where, who and how much. I get what you're saying though it never stops some idiots, even with $600 privates I've heard some of them tried.

For me, there's no point even asking - I want to be safe. If and when BBFS does happen, it should be fully consensual even though the risks of doing so is well and truly documented in other threads on this forum.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I don’t see how you could do that to a WL. How could she not know

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Stealthers are fucking scum but they're unfortunately at every price point.
    Wasn't there a stealther at one of the famous city shops who got rather severely treated by management? Not severely enough in my view, but still.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    do tell. i don't recall

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    do tell. i don't recall
    2 years ago, a very popular shop, ended up in court, it was a very touchy subject at the time so not mentioning names. Point is the guy, in court documents, was accused by management of being a stealther in the past at a related shop, was banned, and was trying it again at the sister shop.. And they took none too kindly to it..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What about reverse stealth where ladies slide the dom off without the punter knowing.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy View Post
    What about reverse stealth where ladies slide the dom off without the punter knowing.
    Can't say I've heard of it happening, but it's still non-consensual condom removal, and should be a criminal offence. I don't know about all states but in the ACT last year it became legally a form of sexual assault, the basis being that a person's consent was negated if misrepresentation was made about the use of a condom. As it should be. I think purposely damaging a condom is considered stealthing in some countries also.

Ah yes, here's the article about the ACT.
    https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-10-...irst/100522564

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Can't say I've heard of it happening, but it's still non-consensual condom removal, and should be a criminal offence. I don't know about all states but in the ACT last year it became legally a form of sexual assault, the basis being that a person's consent was negated if misrepresentation was made about the use of a condom. As it should be. I think purposely damaging a condom is considered stealthing in some countries also.

Ah yes, here's the article about the ACT.
    https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-10-...irst/100522564
    I can assure you it happens...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I can assure you it happens...
    I don't doubt that it does, as I don't doubt that girls will slip a punters dick in without first checking if they wanted a dom or not. Like all acts along those lines the prevalence of males committing (or attempting) said act on females would outnumber the opposite, but it doesn't diminish its seriousness.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    I don't doubt that it does, as I don't doubt that girls will slip a punters dick in without first checking if they wanted a dom or not. Like all acts along those lines the prevalence of males committing (or attempting) said act on females would outnumber the opposite, but it doesn't diminish its seriousness.
    There are many weirdo guy's out there and they should be reported. In the context of WLs, it was to get me to cum quicker, once I realised that it was off it was too late, I didn't make an issue out of it

There are many weirdo guy's out there and they should be reported. In the context of WLs, it was to get me to cum quicker, once I realised that it was off it was too late, I didn't make an issue out of it
    Yeh it does happen but I think a key difference is the guy usually would know when the dom gets taken off.

I guess stealthing is the equivalent to a girl telling you they are on the pill when they weren't.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Nah, I don't believe you dude. Dream on, it may happen one day.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Nah, I don't believe you dude. Dream on, it may happen one day.
    You'd know.....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    sooner they should be locked up the better, psychopaths or sociopaths basically scum. Difficult to prove, a he says/she says argument, so no wonder why they don't get reported. I don't have a problem with a shop handing out their own form of justice to these pricks.