Thread: Orgasmic ?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Orgasmic ?

We all know if we both cum at the same time its better, otherwise its the starfish effect.

I have a mate who has "Friend" who is an ML and tells me he respects her limits.... He will spend a fortune on her and I reckon gets little back. I just cant see his value.
    She wont fuck, she wont give a BJ (even covered), she wont even kiss !!
    He says he really enjoys daty on her and even that she never comes he loves it.
    I asked him whether she has even cum with him, and he said only once when she did it herself. Further questioning corrected the answer that she never came "with" him, only for him.
    I asked about foam ? nope, no foam, not even once.
    I am sure that there is something to his story which is missing, but I just cant see this guy being totally satisfied with just a hand job (for 2 to 3 years), but I wonder if he is even getting that.

Would you have moved on by now ? I know I would have.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Must be something he is not telling you. Maybe he goes to see her because he likes to get pegged
    Or something else he doesn't want to admit to.

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    I thought you were talking about me but minus the daty..I didn't even get that. When the feelings take over God help us all !

Baby Member(留言版初哥) Appleofedengarden666's Avatar
    I know same story. Or that's probably me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    I thought you were talking about me but minus the daty..I didn't even get that. When the feelings take over God help us all !
    Yeah sorry for the lack of clarity.

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Who the fuk cares … provide a bit more reality and detail to the narrative… yawn . Still don’t

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    I suggested that he come and visit my ladies and have a hot spa with them (I know he loves hot spa's), I'm sure my girls would have taken care of all of his needs, but no, he's not interested.
    Any one of them would allow him to daty or anything, but he's loyal to his friend and wont be tempted....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Appleofedengarden666 View Post
    I know same story. Or that's probably me.
    Sheesh woman, if it's you, you must be f**king hot, or a total witch to beguile him like you have.
    I have know him over 25 years and never have seen him this bad over a woman.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by youngheart View Post
    Sheesh woman, if it's you, you must be f**king hot, or a total witch to beguile him like you have.
    There are tons of hot woman like Apple(idk if that's actually her on this forum) who are just a search away. Either your mate is lying 🤥 or he's actually fallen for her which is pretty stupid when it comes to punting. Keep your emotions in check and try to enjoy the ride fellas!!

Quote Originally Posted by youngheart View Post
    You said your friend cums with hj? My case is that "friend" doesn't cum with hj but pussy slide so maybe not him then. However, I found there are few similarities between two cases. First, I'm hard to cum, and quiet while getting daty. Second, even though I don't do more than that, like cbj, kissing, fs, he still wants to see me, and actually helps me outside works. Every session takes 2,3 hours, including pillow talk time and he normally gives me $400-500 and asks if it's enough. I've never asked for particular amount (except one time we stayed over night so I asked for $800 with conditions like go to sleep at 1am, no play when I sleep, and I would leave at 8, etc, and he ended up paying me $900). I never said enough or not, or asked for more. Happy or not, I just keep quiet, as I think it's quite hard to say enough or not. Money is a sensitive topic for me to talk about. Spending few hundreds for no sex, no bj would be not worth, you guys reckon? as with that price, you can get premium service at other places, with wl or ml. But also, it's still few hours , also pussy slide is not the thing I do much now as it's quite personal and unsafe (probably just for that friend), so not enough if I ask for less than $300? It's one of the reasons I don't see him frequently as I don't want him waste of money. I know if I give a price for sex, he would accept, even if it's a crazy price. He gave me $2k for my birthday as I didn't tell him what I wanted for birthday. He bought me new bed as I tried to buy one on Market place. If we go for shopping, he pays for my purchase, etc. He helps me to do proper prostate massage, and setup soapy/ nuru massage. I just don't use "the right" much and I told him I can't pay back but he told me he didn't expect any return from me. Not sex, but make love. However, I can't do none of them as I don't sell sex and i just make love with feelings. And I don't think he's stupid at all. I guess it's like what he told me that he likes my personalities.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Damm, that punter looks like hes completely smitten by you.

Maybe that amount is nothing to him, but the effort and trouble he does through is no joke.

I have recently been booking multi hour sessions with my current fave and imo its still kind of worth it.

Reading this made me realize, once again, how close i am to being seen as a love-stricken crazy punter.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by tawer5ag View Post
    Damm, that punter looks like hes completely smitten by you.

Maybe that amount is nothing to him, but the effort and trouble he does through is no joke.

I have recently been booking multi hour sessions with my current fave and imo its still kind of worth it.

Reading this made me realize, once again, how close i am to being seen as a love-stricken crazy punter.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk
    How you are seen as youngheart amd zoo boy

Not the same as astro boy, who is way cooler

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    You said your friend cums with hj? My case is that "friend" doesn't cum with hj but pussy slide so maybe not him then. However, I found there are few similarities between two cases. First, I'm hard to cum, and quiet while getting daty. Second, even though I don't do more than that, like cbj, kissing, fs, he still wants to see me, and actually helps me outside works. Every session takes 2,3 hours, including pillow talk time and he normally gives me $400-500 and asks if it's enough. I've never asked for particular amount (except one time we stayed over night so I asked for $800 with conditions like go to sleep at 1am, no play when I sleep, and I would leave at 8, etc, and he ended up paying me $900). I never said enough or not, or asked for more. Happy or not, I just keep quiet, as I think it's quite hard to say enough or not. Money is a sensitive topic for me to talk about. Spending few hundreds for no sex, no bj would be not worth, you guys reckon? as with that price, you can get premium service at other places, with wl or ml. But also, it's still few hours , also pussy slide is not the thing I do much now as it's quite personal and unsafe (probably just for that friend), so not enough if I ask for less than $300? It's one of the reasons I don't see him frequently as I don't want him waste of money. I know if I give a price for sex, he would accept, even if it's a crazy price. He gave me $2k for my birthday as I didn't tell him what I wanted for birthday. He bought me new bed as I tried to buy one on Market place. If we go for shopping, he pays for my purchase, etc. He helps me to do proper prostate massage, and setup soapy/ nuru massage. I just don't use "the right" much and I told him I can't pay back but he told me he didn't expect any return from me. Not sex, but make love. However, I can't do none of them as I don't sell sex and i just make love with feelings. And I don't think he's stupid at all. I guess it's like what he told me that he likes my personalities.
    Unrequited love or lust. You simply have zero attraction for this guy. That's why you feel so "awkward" about everything. Asking for money, not wanting to do anything for or with him, etc.

This guy on the other hand, is harder to read. Maybe he's really rich and gets off on spending money on girls. Or maybe he's just a clueless guy who's also too lazy to go out and see what else his money can get him. Certainly doesn't sound like he's really "in love" with you, or even "in lust". I mean if he really was that way, how could he possibly have controlled himself when you stayed overnight? I'm a red-blooded man. If the girl I had the hots for was in my bed and completely does not allow me to fuck her, I'd just ask her to leave or I would leave even if it was my own home. Surely the fact that you managed to get through the entire night without him trying to fuck you, when you're in bed with him, must've made you doubt if he's really attracted to you?

There's another possibility that the guy has confidence problem in his own sexual ability, so finding a girl he likes who also doesn't allow any sex might go well with where he is mentally.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I mean if he really was that way, how could he possibly have controlled himself when you stayed overnight? I'm a red-blooded man. If the girl I had the hots for was in my bed and completely does not allow me to fuck her, I'd just ask her to leave or I would leave even if it was my own home. Surely the fact that you managed to get through the entire night without him trying to fuck you, when you're in bed with him, must've made you doubt if he's really attracted to you?

There's another possibility that the guy has confidence problem in his own sexual ability, so finding a girl he likes who also doesn't allow any sex might go well with where he is mentally.
    Everyone are different. For me, respecting ppl is the way I respect myself and also I wish ppl respect me. We're human, not wild animals. Also, our deal is no sex, so if he does like what you said, where is his prestige?
    I also don't like to ask money from other ppl, except it's a trade. I hope no analysis on my friend's behaviour as we're friends and I don't want him feel bad

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Everyone are different. For me, respecting ppl is the way I respect myself and also I wish ppl respect me. We're human, not wild animals. Also, our deal is no sex, so if he does like what you said, where is his prestige?
    I also don't like to ask money from other ppl, except it's a trade. I hope no analysis on my friend's behaviour as we're friends and I don't want him feel bad
    Oh he respects you, that I am sure.
    If we are talking about the same guy he has probably told you one thing to be very careful not to do unless you are actually watching, because take it too far and all bets are off. Many years ago, I saw a girl annoy him with it and he warned her that he wouldn't be responsible for his actions if she didn't stop. Of course she didn't stop and took him past the point. Luckily she wanted the result though she wasn't happy about what got torn along the way.

I think I understand it better now, its a lot like a FWB arrangement but he wants to pay, he always wants to pay his way. You got him hooked lady, enjoy the ride, but please make sure he enjoys it as well. Just please don't hurt him, he really is a good guy.

Of course, I am assuming its you and not some other lady.... maybe one day I'll find out.