Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Leaving Australia soon.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
    ... If you're still adventurous, head into Yangon, Mandalay, Nyaungschwe...
    Gee, you’d have to be pretty adventurous to go there at the moment!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Punter View Post
    Gee, you’d have to be pretty adventurous to go there at the moment!
    The latest YouTube clips about Thailand have shown the girls are out and about, the bars are trading with girls standing outside and trying to attract customers and music venues playing music and bands playing to the public. It appears business is returning. Let's remember Thailand needs the tourist dollar to survive. The Thai people and the economy have suffered a lot during this pandemic. The country needs money from tourists.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Don’t disagree with any of your comments, cuteguy.

But I was simply responding to the suggestion to possibly visit Burma after the rest of Indochina. Nothing to do with Covid (although that’s a real problem there still I think), rather the aftermath of the coup earlier in the year. Not a safe place at all currently (military drove a tank into a crowd of protestors earlier this month).

泰國政府表示,由於擔心Omicron變種新冠病毒蔓延,星期二起恢復對外國遊客的強制隔離,並取消隔離豁 免。

The Thai government is changing its quarantine rules due to the Omicron variant: as of next Tuesday, mandatory hotel quarantine for overseas visitors will resume and no more exemptions.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    泰國政府表示,由於擔心Omicron變種新冠病毒蔓延,星期二起恢復對外國遊客的強制隔離,並取消隔離豁 免。

The Thai government is changing its quarantine rules due to the Omicron variant: as of next Tuesday, mandatory hotel quarantine for overseas visitors will resume and no more exemptions.
    No smooth sailing again for foreigners hoping to travel to Thailand. I thought the Thai government had just stopped any more registrations for travel to Thailand.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just wait until all restrictions have dropped, no point travelling with so many hoops to jump through...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy View Post
    Just wait until all restrictions have dropped, no point travelling with so many hoops to jump through...
    Travelling overseas now will never be the same as in the past.

I've returned to Australia to get a few family things sorted.. What's the update in Sydney?

I'm thinking of writing about all the experiences I had in Thailand but not sure how to compile it all. Maybe a website? I learnt to love Pattaya in the end and that's why I stopped posting for a while. Was having too much fun.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    I've returned to Australia to get a few family things sorted.. What's the update in Sydney?

I'm thinking of writing about all the experiences I had in Thailand but not sure how to compile it all. Maybe a website? I learnt to love Pattaya in the end and that's why I stopped posting for a while. Was having too much fun.
    Mate here it is the same old. Punters are demanding for new talent. Did you bring a few hotties in your suitcase. I miss my trip to Asia. Had so wonderful time in Philippines and Vietnam. Specially Vistnam I love it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    guys jump on to google and find the latest videos from the red light districts areas you want to visit in Thailand,
    because not everything is the same as before covid, especially the red light districts are still quiet, as tourist numbers are still low,
    might be better to go to a club on Khoa San Road and find a freelance, or just a normal girl looking for a western boyfriend for fun,

Quote Originally Posted by OLD SNAKE View Post
    guys jump on to google and find the latest videos from the red light districts areas you want to visit in Thailand,
    because not everything is the same as before covid, especially the red light districts are still quiet, as tourist numbers are still low,
    might be better to go to a club on Khoa San Road and find a freelance, or just a normal girl looking for a western boyfriend for fun,
    Funny thing is... I booked a hotel near Khao San Road and then checked out after an hour and went straight to Nana! It's not the same as before Covid, that's for sure. But if you want to have fun, you'll have it.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnisfun1969 View Post
    Mate here it is the same old. Punters are demanding for new talent. Did you bring a few hotties in your suitcase. I miss my trip to Asia. Had so wonderful time in Philippines and Vietnam. Specially Vistnam I love it.
    All I brought with me was a long contact list! Haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post

Looking forward to those stories.. Glad you had a great time given the restrictions....

Quote Originally Posted by kiddoh View Post
    Looking forward to those stories.. Glad you had a great time given the restrictions....
    Wood Bar review is up in Outside Aus area!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234