Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
I'm getting out of here once my accommodation is done. Not going to extend like I was planning to. Bangkok is just better in terms of price, choice and partying. Might go to Cambodia next since it's opened.
Once you've done Phnom Phen, head over to Saigon via Moc Bai border, continue north up to Hanoi, then cut across inland to Vientiane, Luang Prabang, then Chiang Rai, finishing your trip in the Golden Triangle. If you're still adventurous, head into Yangon, Mandalay, Nyaungschwe. Hire a female guide and spend an overnight trip in the mountains. Fly back to Bkk, and get your manscaping done again, before you head out to the Phils...

Don't think too much about the punt, just enjoy the sights, scenery, people and food in your travels. You'll never know what adventures you'll get to experience, or with who. The punt will literally come to you, without you even expecting it...

I met alot of local girls along the places I mentioned above in my backpacking travels in 2005. I've had one nighters in some towns I was in, paid $10 USD for overnight companions in others, and even met a Thai gf during the whole trip in Phuket. It was the best 3 months I had experienced just after turning 30...