Thread: 'Candy' - VIP Massage Pyrmont

Senior Member(無間使者)

'Candy' - VIP Massage Pyrmont

Date: 2021
    Name: Candy
    Body: Quite short, small, not much of a butt to speak of, bit of a tummy (as expected for her age). Really nice E cups, totally natural, not saggy, great pointy nipples.
    Price: 45 min massage $45, Tips $60 (I think)
    Service: Very good part 1, and excellent Spanish
    Attractive: 6.5/10
    Part 1: 10/10
    Part 2: 7.5/10
    Overall Experience: 7.5/10
    Value for money? Yes

First post-lockdown punt and was in the mood to get my appetite for Spanish fed. I've read some good things about Candy at VIP Pyrmont as an older ML who knows what she's doing. Booked for half an hour and walked into the shop. The shop is facing the street, and pretty public (though, it's an alleyway street without much traffic), so advise wearing a mask and glasses.

Candy was the only girl working that day, and the shop was clean and plain looking. Not all that exciting. Room was small. No shower.

Candy started with a strong, expert massage. My back has been in knots from working at home for over a year, and she really wrung me out like a towel. I think she's probably got the most intense, best Part 1 I've ever had. Really knew what she was doing. Walked on my back too. Was so sore for days after that but was well worth it.

Then she started with some light fingers on my back, up my legs, around my balls. Definitely got me in the mood quick. Pt2 was extra $50, and I quickly agreed. She took her dress off in the corner (I prefer it though when the girl makes a little show of it). Bra off straight away and out pop two of the biggest, juiciest tanned titties I've seen in a long time. Nipples pointing right at my face. I gave them such a good squeeze. All natural. Then sucked on them, slapped them on my face, buried myself in them for a while while Candy moaned and giggled. I think we both enjoyed it.

Part 2 was me laying on my stomach while Candy traced those titties all over my back. They have some weight to them. Then turned around, and she used some nice oil for a handjob at first, then wrapped those E cups around my fella. She really knew what she was doing. As I got harder, I got her to kneel down against the table while I stood up, so I got a great view and fucked her tits hard. Squeezing them, cupping them, with my dick popping in and out of her ample cleavage. Was just amazing.

As I got closer, I got candy to lay down on the table and straddled her. She pushed her tits together and I tittyfucked her missionary style till I was ready to pop. I asked if she wanted me to cum on her tits and she eagerly told me to cum all over her titties. So hot. Then I pulled myself out from between them and Candy jiggled those ample breasts up and down while I shot a huge load all over them. Two of the biggest, softest tits I've seen in a while glazed in cum, jiggling all around. A real sight to behold.

I got up, and grabbed Candy some tissues to wipe up with. Then she took herself to a sink (I think) to wash off a little better and get a hot towel. Came back in, and gave me a good thorough clean, front and back, with a hot towel. We even finished a bit early and she asked if I wanted another 5 min massage, but I was spent. Mission accomplished.

Overall, Candy was a bit older, and wore a mask throughout, but I wouldn't call her particularly attractive. Her massive, soft, round boobs are her selling point, and I think she'd be a great one to try if you haven't already. She can totally bury a cock between those warlocks.

WIR? Probably not. I liked the session, but she didn't have the youthful, bouncy demeanour that Rachel or Candy from NS227 have, or some of the girls at Leichhardt 485.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone else who can recommend some new, busty talent that gives a good Spanish session, feel free to PM me! ( . )( . )

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey man i cant seem to find the place. Do they have wechat?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Nice

Hey bro how can i book? Do they have wechat?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackiechan000111 View Post
    Hey bro how can i book? Do they have wechat?
    Looks like you just call the shop. I think Candy is the only girl working there on Sundays.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for your reply bro