Thread: Korean Yumi - an amazing treat

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Post Korean Yumi - an amazing treat

It was a late Tuesday night and wondering which girls were available. One caught my eye which I haven't seen before. Apparently she is new.

I quickly booked and made my way to Gladesville.

Upon meeting her was amazing to say the least. She is quite young - 22. She's very friendly and eager to please.

A quick shower and straight to business.

Her skin is flawless and cute face too.

I wanted to start things a bit slow so we went to some passionate kissing which then transitioned to DFK.

I asked her to go down which followed a nice BBBJ session. She is a bit on the more sensual and slower side which I didn't mind at all as this is what i liked.

After a bit more of this, it was time. I slapped on the dom and asked for Doggy. It was slow and nice at first and then started getting more intense. Flipped her over and did a bit of mish. I kept at this for a little longer until I wanted to finish and got her on the doggy position again. At this point I actually wanted to cum in her mouth so i asked her and she obliged. I CIMed and overall it was a great ride.

Had a bit of time so she massaged for a bit which i liked.

Finally the alarm went off so I showered up and had a bit of friendly conversation afterwards.

Overall she's definitely recommended.

Body: 9/10
    Face 8/10
    Session: 8/10

Services used: BBBJ, CIM, Doggy, Massage

Thanks Whitefinger51 bro, see you next time
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42