Thread: Fairy - Tinkerbell has Competition

Fairy - Tinkerbell has Competition

Most of those who know this lovely girl will know that she was the very hard working girl Susan during lockdown.

I haven't seen her since lockdown was lifted and I actually missed her. Well I filled that need this morning nice and early.

It was great seeing her again, smiles all over just like old friends meeting again.

She takes me by the had into the room, once in we chatted more along with light kissing. Into the shower and she cleaned me well, more kissing, now moving into LFK then DFK.

Over to the bed where I sit on the edge while she stands in front of me while I suck her hard nipples. Beautifully shaped B cups. She's been going to the gym so she's a lot more toned now which is nice. I love her tight petite body and pretty face. The kisses with so much passion, we just got lost in the moment.

Her DTBBBJ skills are great, she goes deep with absolutely no gag reflex. On of the only girls where I can feel every part of her throat. But be gentle, she can only do this slow so let her control the action. She spends a lot of time on this while also licking by balls, so enjoyable.

She gets on top and she's so tight. This again feels so GFE because of the DFK and going fast and slow. She does a reverse cowgirl that's pleasure to me plus my eyes, I love watching her do it, the mirror helps as well. We changed positions a few times, kissing all the time, like passionate, wet, lip licking kissing. I couldn't hold it any longer and I just love cumming while kissing the girl. Love that feeling and I just feel so relaxed.

We had some time left so she massaged me. She has ML experience so the massage was good. I'm not a RnT guy so YMMV. Cleaned me up in the shower and it was time to go.

I was happy to see her again and she did not disappoint. She'll be at N5 tomorrow and I'll probably see her there next time.

Always love seeing her and she's always smiling and sweet.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    oh susan from the .xyz website? I didnt realise coz different photos... cool thanks for the heads up.

Quote Originally Posted by tommyb View Post
    oh susan from the .xyz website? I didnt realise coz different photos... cool thanks for the heads up.
    Yes that's her.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the info bro R888. Now I recognise the pics. I wanted to see this girl prior to lockdown, but No5 had some rude reception staff there for a while, so I stopped going, other than to see Jay.

Good Susan, Sussan, Fairy is now also at 42G. It's easier to get to for me and so I'll see her there for sure. She sounds like my flavour

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She is really into doggy. A must for doggy fans.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Which Susan are you talking about.. as I am interested in fit girls

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rayns View Post
    Which Susan are you talking about.. as I am interested in fit girls
    I do know a few but to you Nahh, you seem to be an aggressive turd...........

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is this the same Susan from 105 Pymble? Tatt on her left shoulder. If so I’m on my way!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Pretty sure this girl doesn't have a single tattoo.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by alc View Post
    Pretty sure this girl doesn't have a single tattoo.
    No tattoos very clean and good girl

Fairy AKA Sussan working today in No5, call us to book, lol

Fairy working today~~
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42