Thread: Dream Girls (Remedial and Erotic Massage)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Dream Girls (Remedial and Erotic Massage)

Is this a new place?? Looks super nice inside and very clean and have never seen it advertised before??? No prices indicated though

Where is it ?
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    130 Botany Rd, Alexandria. Not sure if I've just never seen it before.... would love to hear some experiences

Used to be called Red Rose?
    I ride past it every day on my commute lol, I'd check it out but coworkers would probably spot my bike.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    That's the old "130 Red Rose" brothel .

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I think the establishment went under new management just recently. I think they have the massage downstairs and brothel upstairs.
    Website for massage: www.massagecbd.com
    Website for brothel: www.dreamgirl130.com

Haha ! Copy right violation for DreamGirls !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone have any recent experience here? Any recommendations? Looks like a lot of girls on the roster…
    Any back door entrance as on a busy road?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    bro just search DreamGirl130 on forum lol there are quite a few. And I believe this is a chain with Wynyard Blossom, Parra Blossom and the TR190 shop

Banned
    The Mamasan at this place is a shocker
    Ask to see the ladies before you hand over your cash
    The photos bear no resemblance to reality

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I can only agree. The mamasan is just awful - a miserable, money grabbing dragon lady. I saw a ML called summer there a few months ago, who looked nothing like her photos. Avoid!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agreed-she is the worst. Managed to get a massage off her before though lol. Has quite a slim body with a set of bolt ones.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jzchan View Post
    Agreed-she is the worst. Managed to get a massage off her before though lol. Has quite a slim body with a set of bolt ones.
    I mean, she's not terrible looking, but that attitude would be hard to overcome.

Yeah bad attitude, always bad encounter before the punt. Have to insist on seeing the girl before handing over money.

Once, I asked to see the girls before handing over my money, she got angry and reluctantly called two girls out which wasn't to my taste. I said what about the girl that just walked upstairs as I walked in? she said you like her? I said yes, so she took my money and told me to wait in Room 7. whilst I was undressing, I can hear all these yelling and talks outside, the ML came in 5 mins later all flustered. I asked if she was ok thinking I must of got her out of her break. later on, she revealed that she had a booking and started the massage when the dragon lady swapped her out with another girl without telling the customer nor the girl what happened... Though I was glad I got her and she was good, I felt sorry for the other punter. Never went back since as same thing can happen to me...

I don' think they are part of the Wynyard Blossom/ Parra Blossom though. they are more affiliated with SBM.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by xse3n3rgy View Post
    bro just search DreamGirl130 on forum lol there are quite a few. And I believe this is a chain with Wynyard Blossom, Parra Blossom and the TR190 shop
    Definitely not related

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post
    Yeah bad attitude, always bad encounter before the punt. Have to insist on seeing the girl before handing over money.

Once, I asked to see the girls before handing over my money, she got angry and reluctantly called two girls out which wasn't to my taste. I said what about the girl that just walked upstairs as I walked in? she said you like her? I said yes, so she took my money and told me to wait in Room 7. whilst I was undressing, I can hear all these yelling and talks outside, the ML came in 5 mins later all flustered. I asked if she was ok thinking I must of got her out of her break. later on, she revealed that she had a booking and started the massage when the dragon lady swapped her out with another girl without telling the customer nor the girl what happened... Though I was glad I got her and she was good, I felt sorry for the other punter. Never went back since as same thing can happen to me...

I don' think they are part of the Wynyard Blossom/ Parra Blossom though. they are more affiliated with SBM.
    There’s a whole thread on the mamasan, a hilarious read, which I just bumped