Thread: Pinky at Mali Mali RnT, Chatswood

Banned

Pinky at Mali Mali RnT, Chatswood

Thank you to the gentlemen that advised me of Mali Mali’s true status. It is indeed a full RnT. I rang and booked their super performer May on spec. I went to the Chatswood shop on Help Street only to be told that May works at the Brookvale shop. Fuck. My mistake, I should have checked beforehand.

Pinky was available and I took her. She’s a Thai MILF in her mid 30s. Pleasant looking. Won’t win any beauty contests, but you don’t need a paper bag over her head either. Paid $65 for one hour.

Part 1 was good. At the 20 minute mark, she started the credit card swipe (running her fingers over me ass crack) and I thought she was going to rip me off on time. She massaged my balls from behind and then went to get a hot towel. On the flip she offered me $50 NHJ or $70 for CBJ. Getting sucked through latex doesn’t do it for me, so I just opted for NHJ. She stripped off. She’s got a fair bit of of baby damage on her tummy and to cover it up, she’s got some cheap, poorly done tattoos from a backyard shop. I’m a tattoo connoisseur (being tattooed myself), but this mess wasn’t doing it for me. Her tits were nice C cups.

She has a big rule book and I couldn’t touch her pussy much, so the HJ was taking a long time. There was no connection. She then cleaned me up after I came. To her credit, she did complete the full hour by massaging me till the end.

This was just a standard suburban punt that you can get all day, everyday at any shop. I’d rate it a
    5/10. Not good and not bad. Can’t really recommend Pinky as there was nothing special about the service.

Pinky mentioned she is here “studying English”. These type of girls were all MLs back in Thailand and are here just to work. There wouldn’t be much study going on. Hard to see her having any loyal following with mediocre service.

I’m determined to see May though so will make the time to go out to Brookvale.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No need to go all the way out to Brookvale Fred - May does work at Chatswood, Monday was her regular shift the last time I saw her

Good review Fred,

Thanks for sharing

Cheers