Thread: Traditional line ups

Senior Member(無間使者)

Traditional line ups

Are there many shops still doing the old traditional style line-up / ... Girls drop their sales lines etc ..
    It's been a long time since I've seen one but maybe I just haven't come across one. Thinking I might feel like one just for old time sake, but also knowing that all forget their names about 3 seconds after they tell me, and then I remember the wrong name... And pick on immediate looks...
    I'm starting to remember what I didn't like about them!!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The best line ups were around 2005-2009 the girls were numbered numbered, much easier to remember than a name. The old 359 when it was a K shop, No1 Blackburn with its glass runway. K town at the back end of Newtown also had a good line up, they just sent every available girl into the waiting room for you to choose they'd bow say anyonghaseo and smile till you chose one.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lot of shops are still doing line ups but number of girls have shrunk due to border closure

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Not really a fan of the line-up method, but I did really like the glass tank catwalk they had in No. 1. That gave you a good eyefull of the girls in different angles and it showed each girl one at a time so it was easy to focus.
    The lineups style made it so hard to focus.
    I think 5-star, n5m, 42g and Ginza Empire all will do lineups for you if there are enough girls that are free at the time.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I like seeing lineups as well, specially since roster pics are usually very diff from the actual girl.

The best lineup ive had is from n5m and 42g, the girls open the cubicle curtain and stand in plain sight so you can get an eyeful, staying their name and pausing a bit just in case you want to inquire about anything. I.e. ethnicity or something.
    Since ive only been able to see a few lineups, ive always ended up going back to my favourite ladies with the occasional curiousity to see a new girl in the lineup, i dont really know if its fine to ask more questions such as their services right there and then in the lineup.

Ive also had lineups on massage shops, which varied a lot.
    Some girls would just poke their head through the door saying their name and leaving.
    Some would come in and say their name and immediately leave.
    Some would go in the room and say their name and stand there for a few sec just in case you want to ask something.

Id love to try other highly reviewed shops and see their lineups, like ginza, sakura, kyoto.

But im worried that ill just end up seeing the ones that dont have booking because of my luck, or they have bad service compared to the other ones.

I try to get over this issue by booking a certain girl and then asking the shop if i can come early to see a lineup for future booking reference.
    It works, but still depends on whos not in a session when i arrive.

If i want to see a specific girl in a lineup, i ask if the reception could arrange it either before or after my booking

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I remember the caucasian shops around the cross nearly always had lineups.
    Of course with the the dearth of those shops and the number of asian shops which don't want to...
    With the lesser number of girls you would only get to see who is not in session and maybe available.
    So the average lineup now is 1 take it or leave it.

Quote Originally Posted by tawer5ag View Post
    I like seeing lineups as well, specially since roster pics are usually very diff from the actual girl.

The best lineup ive had is from n5m and 42g, the girls open the cubicle curtain and stand in plain sight so you can get an eyeful, staying their name and pausing a bit just in case you want to inquire about anything. I.e. ethnicity or something.
    Since ive only been able to see a few lineups, ive always ended up going back to my favourite ladies with the occasional curiousity to see a new girl in the lineup, i dont really know if its fine to ask more questions such as their services right there and then in the lineup.

Ive also had lineups on massage shops, which varied a lot.
    Some girls would just poke their head through the door saying their name and leaving.
    Some would come in and say their name and immediately leave.
    Some would go in the room and say their name and stand there for a few sec just in case you want to ask something.

Id love to try other highly reviewed shops and see their lineups, like ginza, sakura, kyoto.

But im worried that ill just end up seeing the ones that dont have booking because of my luck, or they have bad service compared to the other ones.

I try to get over this issue by booking a certain girl and then asking the shop if i can come early to see a lineup for future booking reference.
    It works, but still depends on whos not in a session when i arrive.

If i want to see a specific girl in a lineup, i ask if the reception could arrange it either before or after my booking

Those are not "traditional" lineups, bro. Girls coming one by one to say hello, that's not the same.

A real lineup is when all the girls come out at the same time, "lineup" in a row in front of you and you see them all there in one go. Like what you see in beauty pageants. The available punters in the room then get to choose their girls from this lineup. Usually who arrived at the shop first gets to choose first, but not always cos the keeper can make a mistake sometimes and forget who came first. You can imagine it can go wrong very easily, this "system"!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went to Miss Heavens only once earlier this year. They do a traditional line up. With each WL coming in, introducing themselves, then sitting down with you and explain what they offer. Thought it was cool.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ah yes, I almost forgot about them.. black garter was a special for it.. half a dozen guys in a room waiting for the parade..THEN remembering what number your pick was .. and trying a descending preference memory... And if a mate came with drawing straws over the last decent pick.. Thats why I hated them !!!
    Still.. the modern version may well be calling me later today 🙂

Banned
    Marlenes and Croydon Palace do non-traditional line ups. Girls will individually come and introduce themselves to you. Some girls at Marlenes will straddle, DFK and squeeze your cock during the intro to win your business.

The problem with Marlenes is that if there are four punters in separate rooms viewing the parade individually, no consideration or preference is given to the punter who came in first. If the punter who came in last decides to go with a girl on the spot and hands over the money, he gets the girl without further reference back to the other punters. Marlene should actually ask the first punter who he likes before allocating the girls to the others. That’s how things should work in a civilized country. But then again, we all know that Marlene is a ruthless, unprincipled, lying, conniving, greedy, uncivilized bitch. There was one time I agreed to the girl on the spot and paid her $140 for the half hour. While in the shower, Marlene barged in and said that girl was not available anymore. WTF? I can only assume that another punter had offered a 1-hour booking, so the bitch gazumped me. She knows that the punter will not go home with blue balls so gets away with it every single time. The best way to teach her a lesson is to vote with your feet. It’s not as if there’s a shortage of knock shops LOL

The best line ups are in Spanish brothels where the stunning Venezuelan, Colombian and Paraguayan girls will come and introduce themselves to you wearing the sexiest lingerie. They will individually kiss you on both cheeks and hug you at the intro. Why can’t all the Asian girls do that here LOL. The Spanish mamasan will come and ask you in English which girl you would like and explain which girls DON’T do anal.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've always been a bit of a MILF guy and I used to love the Bellevue 12 lineup back when things were booming. If I got the timing right there might be 7 or more women pointing their cleavage toward you with that come hither look some giggling and some saying 'good husband'. I know it was an act but I always found the energy really intense and sexy. I always tried to savour the harem moment although you could tell that the women didn't really like standing there too long. I used to think about how I would choose, a very intuitive quick decision. It was always interesting how the hottest ones were often at the back hiding behind the others. Always wondered if they were tired or hated the backlash from the others for being chosen all the time.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Those are not "traditional" lineups, bro. Girls coming one by one to say hello, that's not the same.

A real lineup is when all the girls come out at the same time, "lineup" in a row in front of you and you see them all there in one go. Like what you see in beauty pageants. The available punters in the room then get to choose their girls from this lineup. Usually who arrived at the shop first gets to choose first, but not always cos the keeper can make a mistake sometimes and forget who came first. You can imagine it can go wrong very easily, this "system"!
    Oh my bad.
    Havent experienced this kind of lineup.

I guess the lineup im calling in this day and age should be called another thing? Solo intros?

I can imagine being so sad if the guy before me chooses the only girl i liked in that traditional lineup.

The who came first issue could easily be fixed by giving the customers a custom paper thats numbered for the day. Which would indicate who came first. Like the usual number tickets when you go for shops/services that normal people do.

But with this traditional lineup, its actually great, as you can technically see more girls. As you are seeing girls that are getting picked by a few other punters.

Furthermore, some punters might ask the girs/mamasan questions that you may have not thought about about or are shy to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by tawer5ag View Post
    Oh my bad.
    Havent experienced this kind of lineup.

I guess the lineup im calling in this day and age should be called another thing? Solo intros?

I can imagine being so sad if the guy before me chooses the only girl i liked in that traditional lineup.

The who came first issue could easily be fixed by giving the customers a custom paper thats numbered for the day. Which would indicate who came first. Like the usual number tickets when you go for shops/services that normal people do.

But with this traditional lineup, its actually great, as you can technically see more girls. As you are seeing girls that are getting picked by a few other punters.

Furthermore, some punters might ask the girs/mamasan questions that you may have not thought about about or are shy to ask.

Yeah, the new way is more like intros, not a lineup. Honestly back in the day when it was still being done, even the keepers didn't like doing it because it's just such an inefficient way to intro the girls. You'd get an eye-roll or a sigh from the keeper if you're the only punter there and you ask for a lineup, lol!
    Besides, with the advent of forums like this one, most of the really hot ones would've been pre-booked anyway, so they wouldn't be in the lineups.

Yeah, sucks to have someone else pick the girl of your choice. Been in that position. You can either pick another, or wait it out. Not uncommon to walk into an old school shop like 5-Star back in the day and find a punter sleeping on the sofa. Poor bloke probably missed out on his girl and she was booked for multi hour by the "winner"!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I never felt comfortable with the line up. The girls didn't look overly keen on it either. And then to choose one while they're all standing there watching you, just didn't sit well with me.
    BUT it was 200 times more preferable than doing intros where all the less desirable girls went first and did the "you take me now. Good service. Other girl busy." shit that just pissed me off. Boss told me 6 girls available and I want to meet all 6 thanks. And then the sour look when you don't fall for it and walk off muttering...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    I never felt comfortable with the line up. The girls didn't look overly keen on it either. And then to choose one while they're all standing there watching you, just didn't sit well with me.
    That wouldn't suit me either - even worse with other punters on the couch too.... :O

I've often wondered why the offices don't have a booklet with uncensored pics of the girls who are on (you will see them anyway), that way you can do a quick cull through at the desk and not waste everyone's time if a girl clearly doesn't appeal....

Quote Originally Posted by bung72 View Post
    That wouldn't suit me either - even worse with other punters on the couch too.... :O

I've often wondered why the offices don't have a booklet with uncensored pics of the girls who are on (you will see them anyway), that way you can do a quick cull through at the desk and not waste everyone's time if a girl clearly doesn't appeal....
    The "HK sauna" places used to do the photo albums. Babylon in market City and the old Chequers had them. However, they used the albums as replacement for a lineup or intro, meaning you don't actually get to meet the girls before picking.