Thread: Indian Jane - Fugly's first attempt ... one of my best ever sessions!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Indian Jane - Fugly's first attempt ... one of my best ever sessions!

Person's Name : Jane

Establishment : 42G

Date of Visit: 07 Nov 2021

Photo Genuine: Yes

Rates : $250/hour diamond

Size/shape : Slim waist, nice ass, roughly 165 cm, 50 kg, B+ Cups.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Indian

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, GFE, FS

42 (Night)Shades of Grey continues - 26th session here... man, this has taken me forever..

PRELUDE

Hey team, we finally made it out of lockdown and this is my first session at 42G since everything has openedup... checked out the roster via wechat and there is a lot less girls on compared to the heyday of pre-COVID, I seen that the shop had a couple of Indian girls working..never tried Indian before but, what the hell... YOLO...

Booked Jane as first cab off the rank ... lucky for me she started late as she was on the roster to start at 11am but Eddy messages me and tells me that she is running late and wont get there until 12.30pm. I looked at the clock and realised that it was still 11am and I started to drive... now I live down in the shire and its usually a 50 min drive for me to get to 42G, but today the roads we jam packed and what normally takes me 45 min took me 80 min today and I ended up getting to 42 at 12.20pm.. Only 10 min to spare!! Buzzed in through the front door and worked my way up to the reception area and was shown to one of the tiny waiting cubicles by a new guy... Eddy came around to say gday and we caught up a bit while I was waiting for Jane. After a few minutes, Jane walked around the corner and said Hi and I followed her around to one of the rooms right at the far end of the shop... lucky for me, the timer doesn't start until we have the shower - otherwise my 1 hour session would be over in less than 5 minutes!!! lol

As I walked behind Jane, I noticed that she has a very womanly figure... size B+/C's and a perfect round ass that was begging for some attention! She wore a leopard skin low cut sleeveless dress and a pair of black medium heels accented her leg shape to perfection... Her lips were slightly pouty and they suited her roundish face to perfection! What's even better is that Jane can speak almost perfect English!

MAIN

I jumped into the shower as Jane prepared the bed and proceeded to clean up, Jane quickly joined me and gave me a good clean down... we were kissing very lightly and I requested some mouthwash... Jane has beautiful soft lips and she is an incredibly good kisser! She contined to clean me down and soaped me up and washed me off.. other than some LFK, there was no action in the shower.

Dried off while waiting for Jane to finish in the shower and she soon joined me at the foot of the bed... I asked her if she minded if I partook in one of my favourite pastimes - DATY - to which she replied, no problem at all! Jane got herself into position at the foot of the bed and I knelt on the floor and began gently lick on her smooth pussy... man, I was in heaven!! Jane seemed to enjoy the session as she was moaning softly and she grabbed a fistful of my hair and I continued to caress her pussy with my tongue. Janes seemed to enjoy DATY but I must confess that I am not sure if I had made her cum or not - itr seemed that only a few minutes had passed and she had had enough. Jane then asked me to lay on the bed and relax as it was now her turn to provide some joy! I must say that her BBBJ is pretty damn good! I was laying there quietly and enjoying myself, then Jane indicated that she wanted me to grab a fistful of her hair - now, I am seriously not into any rough type of play at all, but once I grabbed a fistful of her hair, she kicked it up a notch and I almost blew my load in record time!

Jane dommed me up and proceeded to mount up and ride me in CG, her silky tanned skin was very smooth and super sensual!! ... wow, this was just amazing and continued for many minutes until I asked her to switch around into mish and let me do some work... at this point, I discovered that Jane is really into DFK... I mean REALLY into DFK !! Her lips are just full and so sensual! I am normally not the type of guy to go for DFK at all, I like a bit of LFK because DFK always feels so completely fake... completelyfake that is until today when Jane gave me a real lesson on how to do it! Pumping her in mish was a sight to behold... there was absolutely no FOAM... Jane will let you know how much she is enjoying it... she bit into my neck as she orgasmed... hard! Luckily, not hard enough to leave a hickey... she had some light moans but I loved the way her eye rolled back into her head as she enjoyed herself! I whispered to her that I had to slow down as I was about to shoot my load... she just smiled and told me that I could cum as many times as I wanted.

Finally, Jane grabs my ass and pushes me in deeper and deeper and I am trying to keep some semblance of control until her eyes roll back and she pulls my head close and bites my lip! Well, shot my load... and it wont stop cumming! Finally, I pushed myself off her as I am sweating harder than a pedo at a wiggles concert! My sweat was dripping on her face and she didn't even seem to notice it... I jumped up and had a very quick, cold shower and soon rejoined her on the bed. 45 min of the session had already passed and I told her that there was no chance of me cumming for a second time at that point.. lol.

Jane told me that she is single and really enjoys sex... she enjoys coming to work and meeting people and helping them enjoy themselves!

CONCLUSION:

Jane is one of those very rare WL that actually enjoys her sex, there is no pretense of her being your partner but a full on experience of a beautiful young woman (she's 20, almost 21 years old) just loving sex because she can!
    Jane has a slightly tanned body with a perfect set of boobs/ass and body and I found her to be one of my best ever punts... and believe me, I have had a few!

Her English is pretty much perfect and she is easy to talk with.

I really HIGHLY recommend Jane... she was a surprise package for me and I wished that I could have stayed with her longer.

As always, YMMV but because she really enjoys sex so much, you would have to be a total fuckwit to fuck this up...

I will definitely return to see Jane... what a great session !!

Looks: 9/10
    BBBJ: 8/10
    FS: 9/10
    Body: 8/10
    Overall: 9/10 - I will definitely return to see Jane!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Does anyone know if Jane is Ariana as well? I notice the shop is using photos of Ariana.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It is Ariana, Iam not sure why the name change. But she has been working a lot recently under this new name so far.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Nice review bro.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Does Jane provide CIM?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Nice review bro.
    Thanks bro Meng

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Wow! Nice review bro Fugly! She'll be on my list!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrziggyziggy View Post
    Wow! Nice review bro Fugly! She'll be on my list!
    Thanks mrziggy !

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Arianna (aka Jane) performed CIM for me so I presume the answer to that question is yes.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sweating harder than a pedo at a wiggles concert.... on the ground dying of laugher, thanks Fugly!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by LongDongSilver View Post
    Sweating harder than a pedo at a wiggles concert.... on the ground dying of laugher, thanks Fugly!
    Haha... thanks LDS!
    In this age of PC, I probably shouldn't write that sort of stuff.....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    does anybody know why she changed names? i find that odd she was popular as Ariana as well i wonder why they felt the need to change it

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyb View Post
    does anybody know why she changed names? i find that odd she was popular as Ariana as well i wonder why they felt the need to change it
    As aussieguyinsf explained in his thread she was being hassled by a guy and it got too weird...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the review and I'm glad you enjoyed yourself Mr Fugly

I recently booked Jane and was very disappointed by her looks, I'd even go as far as saying it was a different lady to the one described here. She was Indian, but she had a wider frame then I had imagined with a bit of a pot belly and a number of tattoos. In the shower I noticed I wasn't really hard, which I don't think has ever happened to me in a session, so I begun thinking sexy thoughts and was able to finally get it up as I was drying off.

She was all right when we got to business, but it didn't help the whole time I was trying to imagine someone else.

Had a been a more assertive man I would have asked for my money back on seeing her.