Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Suggestions for the best $150 shop

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick2 View Post
    Hmmm if you struggle to count to two then you are in for a lot of challenges in life my friend.
    But you must admit u could have tried a little harder ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by smn5746 View Post
    But you must admit u could have tried a little harder ?
    Tried a little harder with what exactly?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Spring house sounds like a good option

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Rethought how many hidden gems to disclose.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by BerasAsing View Post
    They’ve got party girls, skinny girls, chubby girls, ...
    Hi BerasAsing, forgive my naïveté, but what is a “party girl”?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Punter View Post
    Hi BerasAsing, forgive my naïveté, but what is a “party girl”?
    A girl you would invited to your own birthday party joined by your relatives and close friends and workmates.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BerasAsing View Post
    I could go on but I’ve got an appointment at sexual health clinic I’ve got to get to this morning..
    That explains everything.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    12 cottam bankstown use to always have a decent line up for $150hr. Havent been there since covid but it was always worth a visit

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Downtowndog View Post
    12 cottam bankstown use to always have a decent line up for $150hr. Havent been there since covid but it was always worth a visit
    What’s the South American bird Pola like, have you tried her?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AGS1980 View Post
    What’s the South American bird Pola like, have you tried her?
    Hey yo, never go by their website… chances are those are used to bait you in, probably update the photos every 5 years.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    533 Willoughby

Be aware of what’s been said by others in the negative, so act and adjust your expectations accordingly, but try 533 Willoughby for yourself and make up your own mind.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    went to 47 marrickville on the weekend and saw Siri (?). Not too bad for a $75 30 min. Decent BBBJ and fuck, she started lubing up my dick after the BJ which makes me think BB is a regular thing here, luckily i asked for dom right away.

multiple positions, and can go as hard as you like. very no frills but i dont mind the place, side entrance is a plus too

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fnmfnmfnm View Post
    went to 47 marrickville on the weekend and saw Siri (?). Not too bad for a $75 30 min. Decent BBBJ and fuck, she started lubing up my dick after the BJ which makes me think BB is a regular thing here, luckily i asked for dom right away.

multiple positions, and can go as hard as you like. very no frills but i dont mind the place, side entrance is a plus too
    Just remember if a girl is willing to BB one customer it won't stop her from BB other customers and we can see the potential risk here.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by scoopmc View Post
    Im in my 50's, so feel a bit awkward seeing 20 year olds.
    As long as they are not ugly and seem interested, I'm happy
    Yes, my thoughts exactly. The more experienced WL are generally more fun

Senior Member(無間使者)
    before covid i used to be a regular at 67 villawood. they struggled through the covid times to get new talent so eventually stopped going.
    since opening up again i started to try them out. they have got new girls in, but they seemd to drop the memo on what they get payed for. walked out on monica, and wont be back to that shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wotan View Post
    533 Willoughby

Be aware of what’s been said by others in the negative, so act and adjust your expectations accordingly, but try 533 Willoughby for yourself and make up your own mind.
    The boss is the worst absolute grub treats customers and girls like garbage

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4647 View Post
    The boss is the worst absolute grub treats customers and girls like garbage
    Well, that is bit much but I do hear you It is a shambles there now. The upper rooms are under renovation so only three left. The ladies waiting room is also used which is pretty rough and ready. It has gone downhill even more since my last visit.

Better off going to a shop near Artarmon station if you are in the area.

For $150 shops, even 12 Bellevue qualifies now and also rules itself out at the same time.
    https://bellevue12.com.au/adult-service-service/

Junior Member(有D料到)
    C350's not bad. Ignore the diamond pricing, I have yet to miss out on any services that were standard before they introduced "diamond" paying the current "standard" rate of $150 for an hour.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by leghunter View Post
    Springhouse have raised their night rate to $160/hr now since this month. So no longer qualify as a 150 dollar shop if you punt after 9pm.

Also, for what its worth the girls at the place are getting a bit old. Been a regular there for 3-4 years but decided its time for a change.
    Quote Originally Posted by leghunter View Post
    Springhouse have raised their night rate to $160/hr now since this month. So no longer qualify as a 150 dollar shop if you punt after 9pm.

Also, for what its worth the girls at the place are getting a bit old. Been a regular there for 3-4 years but decided its time for a change.
    Now $170. As nice as say Susan and Candy are and how enthusiastic as Honey and maybe Alice is. The venue itself, the management, and every other lady there is pretty much the bottom of the market. And there’s 47 right across the road which is every bit as good as Spring - though less well known and terribly marketed - where you meet some very very nice ladies for $125/hr daytime and $135/hr nighttime. There there are a couple of other sub-$150 places that provide much better fun than Spring.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sub-$150? Excluding 47 and better than spending $170 to see Susan at Spring? There ought to be a prize for someone willing to show us that unicorn!

A few months back I did go to a place on West Botany Street in Rockdale near Fitness First where I had a good time daytime fuck for $100 an hour with a lady called Evy (I think). I actually thought it was a RnT from the giant massage sign out front but it’s full service. And FS included BBBJ.

Next time I tried it though a very chubby Korean lady told me I must be mistaken because it was $120 an hour. I showed her the website with price listed clearly stating $100 and then somehow ended up having paid per an hour of listening to her bullshit without her even getting undressed.

Fortunately some other Chinese MILF appeared as I was walking out the door chalking another 1 up to experience and I gambled another hour (bizarrely now $110) - and got another top fuck. She also told me that they are a 24/7 shop if a girl will give you her number. I didn’t bother asking for it though, but I think they accept walk-ins up to 5 AM most nights.

Lesson: Nyet on the Koreans for this punter.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast