Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ginza empire Malay Destiny

Senior Member(無間使者)

Ginza empire Malay Destiny

deleted as requested for privacy

Senior Member(無間使者)

How do you rate the face or compare it with other girls there ?

Senior Member(無間使者)

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by One23Four View Post
    Destiny works at Ginza Club 310 not 278 Club or Ginza Empire now moved to 478 Elizabeth St. Brothers who go to Ginza Empire 479 will be destined not seeing her there. Coffee skin (?) really so dark in colour ?
    "Destined not to see her"... I see what you did there!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Real pictures on their website?

Banned
    "Destiny", must have thrown a dart to get that name, real name Gladys.........

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by romanjenkins View Post
    Real pictures on their website?
    The photos, for what you see, are her.

Destiny is one of the prettiest girls I have been with and she has a great personality, good service as well. Went into overdrive to get me over the line. Photos are real, would highly recommend.

Ok I went to see her today here it is posted in the multi review thread:

The best way to describe Destiny is she is the asian Kate Upton (but fatter). So yes, I agree her face is above average and I would consider her pretty. But the other reviews of her and the description of her as "curvy" is errr....I am just going to say it, she is fat. She probably is Kate Upton + 20kg. It was not attractive unless you are absolutely into that sort of thing (which is fine, each to their own). Service was just average at best, BBBJ was with a lot tissues/pausing/tissues/pausing so again, if that is your thing all good. Also first impression was a bit of a lie, she wore a nice short tight dress and I did not expect her size until she took it off, i was a bit gobsmacked...

Face 4/5
    Body 1/5 (unless fat is your thing, which is fine. I would not describe her as curvy. I like fit to skinny girls. I am ok with curvy too with those guys with wide buts and big boobs but skinny waste. She was just a rectangle from the bottom up)
    Service 2/5

Put it simply, if you walked on the street and saw her in total package face and body, you would not turn around or even would go for a "look". I certaintly wouldn't.

I would not recommend and I would not go again. Of course, everyone has different taste. Just wanted to put this out there. Overall, it was dissapointing. I think all the 5/5 and high recommendations probably increased my expectations too much.

Lastly and I emphasis this. I am not saying the above reviews are wrong, it is simply a different perspective. If you see my review, if you are ok with chubby girls, then you ignore my "body" rating then you would get a very high rating overall. It really depends on your taste. Chubby/Fat isn't my thing.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Commented elsewhere before I noticed this.

Agree with previous post in that Destiny is, in my view, beyond "curvy"! I don't mind curvy, but at the same time I prefer toned and that's not the case here.

She has an attractive face with a friendly attitude and relaxed manner, but the overall experience is super average IMHO.

During the session I was accepting that her body shape wasn't what I had expected and I would write it off as such .....but where she really lost me was when she checked her phone and had a quick vap mid way through an hour session!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Often, girls from Malaysia are skilled in the ancient art of rimming/dragon drilling. How about Destiny?

Destiny is far from 'fat'.....you guys must be in to slimmer girls! Oh, the tissues, nothing like that for me. Some girls have told me they do that when your cock smells bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Destiny is far from 'fat'.....you guys must be in to slimmer girls! Oh, the tissues, nothing like that for me. Some girls have told me they do that when your cock smells bad.
    Two other blokes in the main ginza review thread also said she is behind curvy and was fat. She was easily 60-70kg in my view.

As for tissues. Done it multiple times with other girls. No one used tissues apart from her.

At end of the day. Let everyone post their reviews. Other punters can make up their mind. Also some people don’t mind heavier girls. All good.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She is 1.66 so 60-65 kg is perfectly normal if she is 65-70kg that mean she maybe a bit chubby, but she have a beautiful face so and big tit that seem like fair trade, if you are into skin and bone maybe she isn’t the one I agree

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I saw Destiny this morning - She's definitely curvy with some natural D's, and beautiful darker skin (if you're into that). But I had a great time - amazing ass and knockers, plus as mentioned she has a nice face and awesome attitude.
    If you like tiny pale girls she's probably not going to butter your bread; but if you like a dusky, voluptuous sex bomb, then I would highly recommend her.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark69 View Post
    Yeah she is Voluptuous but I would say chubby could be the size 10-12
    boob job nicely done feel natural but great implant.
    seen her quite a few times but didn't click as I see her first visit, feel cold service above average but not bad
    return factor maybe no, move on found newcomers are better than her services
    Chubby is harsh and you clearly have no idea on boob jobs! Natural as a sunrise and a blue sky!

Yeah bro implant100%, job done close to natural whatever I'm not here for arguments when your happy to punt her that's the good thing but for me, no return cause 2nd n 3rd lots of foam and tissue pretty much mechanic, different punter different experience
    anyway, baby belly, is definitely size 12
    no offence
    Destiny is natural D's. Go and see a girl with bolt ons and you will feel the difference. you went 3 times and bagging her out lol. I am not here to argue but when guys talk shit about girls I know then I have to pull them up. size 12 is way off too.

Senior Member(無間使者)

So sister wl must be on the crack as of she told me it's an implant, writing based on experience otherwise do not give a shit
    she must put the weight body shape VoluptuousI then a few months back,
    punters will admit it who have seen her recently, nothing much to say
    peace
    Not really sure what you are saying, except the bit about her telling you she had implants.

Destiny has been reading this and sending screenshots of the thread to me. She thinks you are the one on crack! Has never said to anyone she has implants because they are 100% natural. Destiny is a sweet girl and very approachable. If she did something you didn't like you should have told her, I am sure she would try to rectify the situation. She is very upset that you have tried to vent on here and attempt to give other punters the wrong idea about her.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast