Thread: J Sally - uni friend experience (instead of gf or psa) - say what i want type of girl

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

J Sally - uni friend experience (instead of gf or psa) - say what i want type of girl

first, she works just on weekend.

face is okay i saw short review score of 4/10, possible, if you watch too much jav, but if you like me, had a normal jp girl as gf before then her face is easy 6/10. I gave 4 for another j girl at 278 so I'm not holding back at all.

forgot about teeth maybe not perfect but hey it is normal for japanese.

boobs is still good (someone said not F anymore but maybe because she lost some weight now). easy 7/10 for me. Considering her body, and japanese, those 2 are big.

skin from top to bottom is good and clean (i dont like black marks around asshl or something like that) but not white porcelain.
    sun tan marks actually present.

here the funny part.
    so i read here someone called her bitch so i asked in a discrete way.
    me: " why you never work at 278, customers are better here?"
    sally: here, some are not good.
    me: "why what happen"
    sally: some think they fall in love with the girl and dont want to leave, still lying naked when the bell ring.
    me: LOL hard lost my erection
    sally :"especially xxxxx people" (mentioned a race, i wont say)

as you can guess, the 45min session was like:
    15mins chat and laugh (naked)
    10mins bbbj (more on this below)
    10mins sex
    10mins shower etc etc
    give or take

she is more like your class mate. not gf, not best friend, but also more than just a friend.
    fun, far from providing standard 278 services, and she can get angry i believe if you are not good to her, or if she doesnt like you.

now the best part:
    young, good english, good body (small, short, my preference) good boob, super friendly (to me)
    bbbj skills are not good but the way she does it, slow movements, laying on her tummy and keep the little fella in her mouth for as long as you wish - that is priceless.
    and her expression while doing it, so genuine.
    imagine if you have to daty a jav star and get paid - you will be smiling wide and eyes glows with happiness? thats what i was seeing between my legs for 10 mins. amazing attitude.

and she is fun when i said ready for sex? she said yes ! i havent got sex for a week! (hint, she works once a week only mostly)

yeah, overall happy happy, something different

ps. dont even ask for CIM upfront you may ruin the whole session haha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for the review iphone