Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ginza empire Malay Destiny

Senior Member(無間使者)
    deleted as requested for privacy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    deleted as requested for privacy

Senior Member(無間使者) Thomas Crown's Avatar
    Over the years, if I've ever been disappointed or surprised at what a girl looks like when she takes off her clothes, I ask her to put them back on.

We know they package themselves up to look alluring for a line-up. That's part of the game. High heels, padded bras, make up, hair down, etc. The vast majority look hot at this stage of the transaction.

Sometimes, things go south from this point.

So, have the shower, do whatever they ask at the start, then VERY RESPECTFULLY ask them to put their clothes back on. Of course, this works best if they are wearing a dress.

"You look awesome in that dress (name of girl). Would you mind putting it back on for me please?"

I can think of 3 times I did this with girls from Ginza, the old 279, and Gladesville. Each time, the girl was fine with the idea and we had a cracking session. For them, something different. For me, I didn't have to worry about tummy flab or thick thighs or whatever it is that can hold us back.

Destiny (Sayang) sounds like a prime candidate for such a session, especially if she is as pretty as what you guys say.

Most of you will know Rui from Ginza. I think she now calls herself Stella. I've seen her perhaps 6 times over the past 3 years. Every time outstanding. And she's a "clothes off" sort of girl, don't get me wrong.

However, once, she looked so tall and hot and striking in this long, tight-fitting black dress and high heels that I asked her to redress after the shower. I'm 184cm and she stood pretty much looking me in the eye.

Fucking her furiously in standing doggy while she was fully dressed -- with her tits and long hair flying around -- will remain one of my Instagram moments of Rui. And there are many.

Just saying, it's an option.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sswilighy View Post
    Ok I went to see her today here it is posted in the multi review thread:

The best way to describe Destiny is she is the asian Kate Upton (but fatter). So yes, I agree her face is above average and I would consider her pretty. But the other reviews of her and the description of her as "curvy" is errr....I am just going to say it, she is fat. She probably is Kate Upton + 20kg. It was not attractive unless you are absolutely into that sort of thing (which is fine, each to their own). Service was just average at best, BBBJ was with a lot tissues/pausing/tissues/pausing so again, if that is your thing all good. Also first impression was a bit of a lie, she wore a nice short tight dress and I did not expect her size until she took it off, i was a bit gobsmacked...

Face 4/5
    Body 1/5 (unless fat is your thing, which is fine. I would not describe her as curvy. I like fit to skinny girls. I am ok with curvy too with those guys with wide buts and big boobs but skinny waste. She was just a rectangle from the bottom up)
    Service 2/5

Put it simply, if you walked on the street and saw her in total package face and body, you would not turn around or even would go for a "look". I certaintly wouldn't.

I would not recommend and I would not go again. Of course, everyone has different taste. Just wanted to put this out there. Overall, it was dissapointing. I think all the 5/5 and high recommendations probably increased my expectations too much.

Lastly and I emphasis this. I am not saying the above reviews are wrong, it is simply a different perspective. If you see my review, if you are ok with chubby girls, then you ignore my "body" rating then you would get a very high rating overall. It really depends on your taste. Chubby/Fat isn't my thing.

This is very accurate.

Destiny/Sayang is pretty and she has a beautiful smile.

However, she is more on the chubby side and her boobs are kinda saggy too.

Her service is below average, no efforts no skills.

She needs to be retrained. Keep changing her names is just not the way to go.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beamga View Post
    This is very accurate.

Destiny/Sayang is pretty and she has a beautiful smile.

However, she is more on the chubby side and her boobs are kinda saggy too.

Her service is below average, no efforts no skills.

She needs to be retrained. Keep changing her names is just not the way to go.
    You have no idea what you are talking about or you must into the skin and bone 🦴 type of girl to say destiny/Sanyang is chubby, her body is perfect for a normal girl, her boob is just like Julia in jav and the effort she give is only for guys who have some respect, my advice is you should just look for the girl with slim or skinny to go for

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12