Thread: Aya ~ top service

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Aya ~ top service

New Aya.

Public lurker for awhile thought I take a gamble on new Aya. Won the punting lottery.

Looks will vary according to taste, I love curvy Japs and she has a pretty face. No complaints.

Was waiting for a bit in the room so I jumped in shower. Aya came in a bright and cheery mood and hurried to join me. Bit of small talk then straight into dfk. Downstairs she was wet and it wasn't from the shower. She was eager and gave a decent shower bbbj.

On the bed I went to town on her. Felt like anything was on the table, gave her a good fip treatment, lot of dfk, she came least 5 times. She admitted she was very horny. Love a girl who likes her job and is naturally wet and on heat.

Sex she takes it well and starts coming again lol, very vocal. Happy to Cim, took it like a champ. She was chatty and friendly from start to finish. Happy days. YMMV.

Treat her well she really is lovely gal.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    How close to the photos on her profile would you say she looks?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by bloom View Post
    How close to the photos on her profile would you say she looks?
    Accurate. Definitely her

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is she chubby side ? or just bit curvy? want to try her but bit scared of her size ..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by aquaman69 View Post
    Is she chubby side ? or just bit curvy? want to try her but bit scared of her size ..
    Nah not chubby, bit of padding maybe,